“Ya mon!”

Dudley's Big Ship Taxi and Tours
Ranked #1 of 79 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide Taxi, Tours and Transportation to and from all Major Attractions in Jamaica. With friendly drivers and clean vehicles to match we take you from your Resort to Destination safely and only stop upon request. Visit our website for rates, departure times, inquiries and reservations. "Private transport, private taxi, private tours. No rush, you can do what you want!"- Dudley Warren, Owner/Manager Big ship Tours and Transportation.
Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

Dudley and crew were extremely friendly, welcoming, knowledgable and caring. Not only were they on time every time, but also available anytime we needed a tour or transportation! Definately the way to go when you go to Jamaica. I will never get transportation from anyone else! Thanks for everything Dudley!

Reviewed 27 April 2012

We went to Couples Swept Away for a wedding and our group wanted to visit Mayfield Falls and possibly Rick's Cafe. I called Dudley before we got to Jamaica before even checking any reviews and he emailed me right away with our Mayfield confirmation. He was there to pick us up before any of our group got to the lobby and had water and red stripe in the cooler for us. The bus was much nicer than the ones that transported us from the airport, clean and air conditioned. He told us mini history lessons about the different cities/towns we travelled through, told us about life in Jamaica and has a great sense of humor. He escorted us to the entrance and came to find us there when our tour was over. The next day, we called him to bring us to Rick's just a few hours later...and he did, on time as before and was ready for us when we wanted to leave. Overall, our experience with Dudley was fantastic. If I go back to Jamaica, I will definitely be contacting him for transportation!

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Went to the Riu Negril April 14-21. I read the reviews of the various tour/transport companies prior to booking. Of all the companies with the highest reviews Big Ship Tours was the least expensive. I had many email conversations with Dudley prior to leaving regarding various questions and request. responses were answered promptly.
Our transport from the airport to the Riu was fun and informative and appeared quicker than it was with the Red Stripe flowing, water and pop was also available. I was in contact with Dudley via email throughout the week, setting up a ride to Negril Hills Golf Club and to set up our ride back to the airport.
I had asked him to set up some sort of Negril tour of some sites, shopping and dinner at a local restaurant which he had all lined up for us but unfortunately we had to cancel. I highly recommend Mr. Dudley Warren and Big Ship Tours.

Thanks Dudley and I hope to meet you again someday.
Mike
Niagara Falls Canada

BTW, he sent me an email earlier today check to see if we made it home safely; Yes we did MON, Respect!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

My wife and I were in Jamaica last week for a wedding and used Big Ship Tours. The driver was on time waiting for us with Red Stripe in the Van. The Van was well air conditioned, and clean. The drive was very friendly and knowledgeable of the towns we were driving through. It was a great experience and I would recommend Dudley's service to anyone traveling to Jamaica!

Reviewed 22 April 2012

Our group of seven used Dudley and B.S.T. for transportation from Montego Bay airport to RIU Palace-Jamaica. Dudley was extremely responsive to my emails and was right on time. The bus was very clean and the Red Stripe was ice cold. Other friends at RIU were so impressed with our experience that our return trip to the airport had fifteen passengers and as usual, Dudley was right on time. I will definitely use Dudley and B.S.T. for my next trip to Jamaica.

2  Thank Valerie B