“Take Big Ship to Negril and for any day trips”

Dudley's Big Ship Taxi and Tours
Ranked #1 of 79 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide Taxi, Tours and Transportation to and from all Major Attractions in Jamaica. With friendly drivers and clean vehicles to match we take you from your Resort to Destination safely and only stop upon request. Visit our website for rates, departure times, inquiries and reservations. "Private transport, private taxi, private tours. No rush, you can do what you want!"- Dudley Warren, Owner/Manager Big ship Tours and Transportation.
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We just returned from Negril. We had Dudley pick us up in Montego Bay. As usual his service was excellent! He was on time, very friendly and knowledgeable. He also has a very nice vehicle. I plan on using Big Ship Tours whenever I return to Jamaica. .

1  Thank paulatapc

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We used dudleys tours when we visited Jamaica in Aug 13.
What an amazing experience. He picked us up from the port with his trusty sidekick jodi and took us to dunns river falls, jodi giving us a very interesting history of the sights we were seeing. Once at the falls jodi and dudley sorted out the tickets and jodi came through with us and waited while we climbed the falls. Once we d finished we then got taken to scochies, the best jerk chicken shack in all of Jamaica. Mmmmmm! And then back to the boat via usain bolts school.
The whole time we were with them they were attentive to my 2 children and never seemed bored by their excessive chatter (even stopping to buy gunepes from the side of the road when my boys asked what they were)
Once again dudley and jodi.....THANK YOU.

2  Thank archar9
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

John and Jermaine were excellent guides. We used them for our airport transfer and a day long tour. They were full of knowledge and so much fun! They made sure we were having a great time and got to see cool details about Jamaica's history, land, culture, etc. I will use them again the future! Thanks guys!!!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I booked a ride for myself, wife and 2 girls, to get us from Montego Bay airport to Negril. This was our 9th visit to beautiful Jamaica and I always book private transfers, at least for the arrival leg, because we hate hanging around for other passengers to sort themselves out after a long flight - we just want to get going and get to the beach! I cannot recommend Dudley and Big Ship highly enough. We were given simple but specific instructions by email, as to how we should link up with our driver. We followed these and sure enough, were met by a beaming smile from our driver, John, right outside the terminal entrance. John escorted us to a waiting area while he brought over our minibus. The bus was very smart and in great condition - and it had a cool bag full of cold Red Stripes and soft drinks, which we were encouraged to help ourselves to - a great start! The drive to Negril took about an hour and a half, but John was very friendly and chatty and, most importantly, he drove very carefully and safely the whole way. We also booked John for a short run to Rick's cafe, while we were in Negril (having been to Jamaica so often, we have visited most places around the Island at least once, but Rick's is a must if you are in Negril mon!). Once again, John turned up to collect us bang on time and looked after us very, very well. I really can't recommend these guys highly enough - BOOK THEM, they are the best!!

2  Thank blevins
Reviewed 12 August 2013

At first i was a bit hesitant to book. I was told by my travel agent that it was not wise, almost forbidden, to book local on my own. I decided I had a few hundred to spend so I booked big ship. My wife, I and 9 year old, felix, booked the airport pick up/return over the internet. Then I met John, the greatest tour guide of Big Ship tours. I booked my day tours with him immediately. It s difficult to discribe John because he s not like most Jamaicain's I met on my trip. His manners are mello and of good nature. He is wise, honest, knowledgable and quiet.There is no selling or nonsense. He made travelling the off beaten paths of Jamaica amazing and safe.

1  Thank kevin c