“Oh sooooo good!”

Ranked #17 of 206 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Everything here tastes good....Love the ackee breakfast and the curry chicken is also wonderful. Ms. Brown is very sweet and you get to have a little of everything on you plate or not

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This place is like a slice of home. Being Jamaican it is hard to find restaurants that are as good as your mother's but Sips & Bites doesn't disappoint. I got the fried snapper but my boyfriend got the curried chicken and I was jealous. It was succulent and flavorful! I had family go back several times and they put the stamp of approval on the everything they ate! GOOD STUFF!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

This is a great place to eat. Very friendly service... I had the pineapple chicken & my boyfriend had the brown stew chicken. We were not disappointed. The fried dumplings were out of this world delicious!!!!

1  Thank mcadolphe
Reviewed 10 February 2014

It took a while for our food to arrive after we ordered (we are definitely on island time).

The wait was worth it. The food was delicious and plenty of it. I would definitely be back if I am in the area.

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Chicken curry to die for. They really want to please you their meals from start to finish with a smile and love. Highly recommend this place!