“Little bar”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Little bar”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Visted Sonia up in Redground, had a few drinks with her and some locals who I have known several years. Advise anyone to go with a Jamaican as it is off the beaten track but well worth the visit.

Visited September 2013

San Diego, California
“Best Patties & Overall Service!!!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My Wife & I were Craving Patties and it was getting Late...the Security Guard at our Hotel (Rondel Village) Suggested we walk down the street about 3 Minutes to Sonia's. I'm GLAD we Did! It was nothing more than a couple of Tables in front of a Home and Sonia's Grandson Brian, Immediately came out to Greet us! His Hospitality was something I had never experienced before and Extremely, Extremely, Nice! He introduced himself and told us he would be taking care of us and make us Feel at Home...& that's exactly what he did! He made the Best Patties I've had since my stay in Negril. We had the Lobster, Vegetables, Chicken, & Italian Patty all made from Scratch! He brought out a homemade hot sauce that was spicy and delicious! The price was the cheapest i've seen and the food quality was the best we've had here....so that's a no brainer. He Agreed and has Invited my Wife and I into his home to show us how to make those patties, which we're looking forward to and doing tomorrow.

• Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas
“awsome food”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

very friendly service and just a laid back place.a good place to grab some food and a cold drink.will go back again to visit her soon

Visited May 2012
1 Thank kensukhy
San Francisco, CA
“The best Jamaican food in Negril”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

While staying in Negril for a slightly long trip, we ate at Miss Sonia's on most days. Not only is Miss Sonia just the nicest human being (seriously, I wanted to bring her home with me by the end of the trip, she is a sweet human being filled with kindness and good vibes all around), but her patties are unbeatable and priced so fairly. This unassuming little restaurant with pleasant outdoor seating will leave your tastebuds thanking you in every possible way. I particularly recommend the fish patties and the veggie patties too. I've never had any patties so good as these. If you are in Negril, try Miss Sonia's and tell me you aren't bowled over by this place. She should start a business exporting these to the U.S. and make a million on them, they're so delicious.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Aqusite
Arlington, Virginia
“The perfect meal to start our trip!”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

We stopped by Miss Sonia's on our first night in Negril. Luckily it was very close to where we stayed. Miss Sonia and her family were as friendly as could be, and immediately made us feel at home! We each had a patty -- one will definitely serve as a meal. I had the goat patty, and it was delicious. The crust was golden and flaky, and the goat was perfect. And the sauce! I need that sauce here in the States!

Food and beer were all reasonably priced. Really missing JA at the moment, and can't wait to get back and pay Miss Sonia another visit!

• Visited November 2012