“I’m going back to Cali!”
Soggiorno
Camera da letto 2 - Full e Twin bed
Il Rocker's Bar è sulla proprietà ma sulla strada principale
Rocker's Bar
Sulla strada principale
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MsWillTra...
Tucson
“I’m going back to Cali!”
Reviewed 31 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Loved Cali Cottages and the wonderful staff! I was there this past January. Normally when I travel to Jamaica I stay in a hotel along 7 mile beach. This year we travelled with a group and decided to go the villa route. So glad we did – gave us a chance to see something new. The cottage is cute and gives you a real island experience. Both bedrooms are spacious, beds were comfortable and they even had dressers & closet space. The property has a great security system and a guard shack – Earl was really nice. Having the bar in the front of the property is a plus. We enjoyed the music and the food. One night we even stayed in and took advantage of the fully stocked kitchen. We had someone prepare an authentic Sunday dinner. I loved that the cottages are close to Rick’s Café and nice restaurants. I mentioned to O’Brian that we would like to go somewhere for the day. He took us to YS Fall’s in St. Elizabeth. YS Fall’s was absolutely beautiful! One of the highlight of my trip and I will go back. It turned into a day trip and we even stopped along the way and had lunch. It was like we had our very own tour guide. The staff is amazing! If I had to think of anything negative – which is hard, would be that the beach is not in walking distance but a quick taxi ride. AND the internet was really slow. I can’t wait to go back and will be staying at Cali Cottages again!

Management Response
31 Mar 2018
Thank you for staying at Cali Cottages, I'm SO glad you enjoyed your stay. I do have good news, we have switched to a different internet provider and the WiFi is strong and reliable. Hope to have you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing