“Amazing”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

G-Roy W
“Amazing”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

I don’t even know where to start with this review without yapping too long. But all I have to say is this home is amazing from top to bottom. The house was spotless and has everything you will need. I couldn’t have asked for a better home to stay in. Even though we were out a lot during the day, coming back to this house was the highlight each day. I actually could’ve stayed in this house without going out and wouldn’t have a complaint in the world. I will definitely recommend this unit to others even though selfishly I want it all to myself lol. The housekeeper is super nice and amazing lady. Neighbors and guys maintaining the property were all nice even the security at the front gate. I will definitely be booking again for all my numerous Jamaica trips ever year if available. Thank you Laura and O’Neil for the hospitality.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 Aug 2018
Wow thank you so much for your amazing review. I am so very happy you enjoyed your stay and felt so comfortable here. We look forward to seeing you again ( in our little piece of paradise) . Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing