Negril Tree House Resort
US$99
  • Pool
US$212
US$193
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$76
US$116
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$80
TripAdvisor
Hedonism II(Negril)
US$767
US$484
US$469
Bookit.com
1,425 results
All reviewsgail jacksonthe singing chefjerk chickendaily breakfastcallalooseven mile beachfried dumplingskenny tourshome away from homeevery morningcocktail partyfresh fruitpaddle boardingbeach frontbeach barbeautiful beachsecond home
Reviewed 9 May 2011

We stayed there for 4 months and just loved every minute - we have looked for a place like this to stay for many years as we are retired and we have finally found the perfect place. We have no complaints at all - service was wonderful and our housekeeper Olga was fantastic - when something went wrong in the room, it was fixed immediately with no questions asked. Miss Bev who is in charge of all the rooms was just a doll - anything she could do for you all you had to do was ask. The rooms are beautiful and so are the surroundings and the beach location is just perfect - right in the middle of the 7 mile beach. Owner, Gail, is a wonderful person and she is totally committed to making the tourists as comfortable as possible. Yes, we will be back next year for sure and would definitely recommend this resort to anyone.....

Room Tip: They are all very nice so can't provide a tip
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2011

My family and I stayed at the Tree House during spring break. There were five of us in total, 2 adults and 3 kids (14, 9 and 8). We were very comfortable in the 1 bedroom suite. We chose the ocean view which made my wife very happy. We could watch the sunset every night from the porch.

Breakfast was great every morning and really helped with the budget. They had various cereals for the kids as well as waffles, assorted fruits, omelets, toast, banana bread, coconut bread, and various hot dishes that changed each day.

The one bedroom unit has 2 bathrooms which is great when you have 5 people. The Tree House is in a great location with lots of places to eat very close by on the beach or on the road. One day we all walked into town which wasn’t as far as I thought it would be.

My only complaint is about the people running the sports (snorkeling, parasailing, etc). There was a lot of pressure to tip everyone even when all they were doing was showing us down the beach to premium parasailing. They were also constantly asking (pressuring) us when we wanted to go. The hotel had it own snorkel boat, but the snorkeling location was better with the trip we took on the WildThing cruise.

All things considered, I would definitely return and we did encounter many other guests who keep returning every year. I am glad I chose this over a more expensive AI and my kids had a great time.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank SunNFunHunter
Reviewed 12 April 2011

being an avid fan of Jamaica travel...finding the Treehouse was a discovery...love negril, love 7mile beach, and now love Treehouse!!! perfect location, it's low key, but that is what i love... i wanted to play tennis in the am, they found a place for me to play... loved walking down the road in the am to tennis courts... Breakfast was awesome, being a vegetarian usually food is an issue, but not there...I ATE...and the beach..PERFECT...
thank you treehouse for a wonderful experience...

Room Tip: speak to charmaine...
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank bandanah
Reviewed 1 April 2011

My husband & I recently returned from a one week stay at the Negril Tree House Resort. It was the best decision we made to try this resort. Breakfast buffet was excellent with a different menu every morning but always included omlets(your way). Our housekeeper (Olga) was the best. The grounds, are well kept.The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly and accomodating. Moses,who worked security on the beach kept the "hawkers" at bay so we could enjoy the beach without being pestered all day. Thank you Negril Tree House Resort for a great vacation and we'll see you again soon!

Room Tip: Rooms 22 and 23 were best location
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fasteddie3969
Reviewed 28 March 2011

My cousin had been talking about this place for years and years. I finally visited during another family members wedding and I see why she loved it. The staff was wonderful, everyone was very nice, and treated you like they had known you forever. The complimentary breakfast was great, and the room was perfect. I have no complaints at all. I had other family members that stayed at another ritzy hotel in Negril, they payed a significantly higher price and were no where near as pleased as we were with the service we recieved. I would

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends