“Fantastic Trip!!!”

Ranked #13 of 80 Hotels in Negril
Ithaca, New York
“Fantastic Trip!!!”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Rooms clean, steps to the beach, bar on the beach. What more could you ask for? Oh wait, the jerk chicken was delicious!!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank DrCats07

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (406)
  • Finnish first
Frankfort, Kentucky
Reviewed 4 May 2012

My wife and I spent four nights at this hotel as part of a multi-destination Caribbean vacation. The staff at this hotel is what stands out the most to me. While here, I even learned a few of their names. I met everyone from the owner, Jimmy Jr., to the gardener, Malcolm. I was greeted with smiles everywhere I went. The staff at the desk were happy to help with any of my needs while staying in Negril; recommendations, maintenance (had a light out outside our room that was promptly fixed), and any other questions I had.

The rooms were a bit on the small side and simply adorned, but it was perfect for my wife and I to have a romantic few days together.

The food was great at every meal, especially the jerk chicken we had at lunch every day. The menu was varied enough that even a picky American could find something to eat here, but we preferred the local specialties, like the jerk chicken and pork, curried goat, steamed callaloo, rice and peas, salt fish and beans, etc.

The resort has adequate security around the property, especially the beach, so I always felt safe and not hassled too much by the roaming vendors.

Overall, I loved my stay here and would recommend Negril Tree House to anyone looking for somewhere to spend a relaxing time on Seven Mile Beach.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Venice, California, United States
Reviewed 3 May 2012

This was our first time in Jamaica, five of us girls met in Negril and stayed at the Tree House. The staff was amazing and always took care of us, we felt like family. The air conditioners in our rooms got very cold really fast, there were always clean dry towels for us to use on the beach. The staff helped us call cabs and book tours. Everyone was very helpful and friendly and we felt right at home. The breakfast Buffet rocked!! home cooked authentic healthy Jamaican food! Yumm. I cant wait to go back. The Tree House was very affordable yet nice and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Gabrielle O
New York City, New York
Reviewed 3 May 2012

My two friends and I had a blast at the Negril Treehouse Resort! Everything from the resort, staff, beach front and overall atmosphere was great. The entire staff from front desk, servers/chefs/hosts, house keeping, bartenders, to maintenance and security were so friendly and welcoming! Made it feel like home away from home. They were very informative with everything happening on the resort as well as around town. We stayed in a standard room and it fit us comfortably. We truly enjoyed our stay and even checked out the suites before we left as we plan to make this an annual getaway spot. Negril Treehouse Resort…A Deh So Nice!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Tia_MsMonae
Jacksonville, Arkansas
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Small quaint hotel right on beach. Entire staff makes you feel at home. Truly "no worries". Breakfast was great and access to beach and excursions is wonderful. Beds are not the best, but who had time to really sleep. Take your own pillow if necessary. Embrace the culture and don't take it personal. Thanks to everyone, Leon, Stacy, Maurice, & Keisha for helping make our stay wonderful. Fitness Center - beach

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank love2travel109
Long Island, New York
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I booked Tree house for the month of February and asked for a room with a kitchen.I went with my significant other and met other friends down there. It worked out perfectly. When I didn't partake in the fabulous buffet breakfast, I cooked a nice healthy breakfast in my kitchen and also lunch. Most nights I went out to dinner but it felt like being home knowing I could cook what I wanted, when I wanted,. The staff was most helpful- everything I asked for I got- ie. extra pots, pans, plates, microwave etc. The hotel food was very good and very reasonable.The massage girls on the beach gave awesome massages and I treated myself to a couple a week. There were plenty of beach chairs and towels and all in all, the experience was a good one. I've already booked my room there for next February. The owner, Gail, was very friendly and down to earth and did everything to make my stay a good one.There was a bread fruit tree outside my door and the staff helped pick me some- I made fried bread fruit and a "potato salad" with it-It was a great treat and something I can't get back in New York!. The maids were very friendly and took good care of me. I am looking foward to next year there!

Room Tip: All the rooms are different and some come with kitchens. The room I had last February was towards th...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
nyc
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Second time staying at the Tree House and even better. Staff is very friendly and helpful (I didn't have my own shampoo and conditioner and the housekeeper brought me new bottles). Loved the massage on the beach and hearty breakfast. Front desk very accommodating on all accounts (room change, money change, taxis, internet use). Bar scene could use some "postive vibrations", even some live music like the rest of the hotels on the beach. Would definitely go back!

Room Tip: request a room away from the main road, which gets very noisy. Rooms in first block (1-4) are best.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family