We stayed at the Tree House Resort from August 14-20th and had a real rustic, Jamaican experience. We had stayed at Couples Swept Away back in December and did not like the resort. The Tree House Resort was much more our style. We arrived and luggage was carried up to our room. We had an ocean view room and our view was perfect. I loved the swing and outside tables. It was very buggy but we were prepared and brought a citronella candle and bug spray. The room was quaint but very comfortable and the bathroom was spacious. We had an issue with a leaking AC unit in our room and they quickly moved us next door to a room with a working AC. The front desk staff was very courteous to our needs. My fiance proposed to me the first night we were there at sunset and when we wanted to call back home, the front desk staff helped me download a free app so I could call my parents.
Breakfast was great...real Jamaican food.
Through the resort, we went snorkeling for $20 per person and we were out for over two hours. They take you to this beautiful island and you can eat and hang out there. We also went to Blue Hole mineral springs and on a horseback ride through the mountain. Rasta Trevor will take you anywhere and will help you with anything you need. He is the man! Irie!
Do yourself a favor and go to Ossie's Jerk Hut...across the main road on the left hand side. Best Jerk Chicken in the world. On the beach, if you are looking at the beach, walk to the right of the resort and find Aunty's Patty Shack for cheap beef and chicken patties (they are AMAZING). We had a $6 lunch for two almost every day. $2 for each patty and $2 for cocoa bread. Get there early because they go QUICK! Early...like 10 am. We also went to Ivan's which is a fancy restaurant on the cliffs at Catcha Falling Star. The resort will actually provide a free ride to the resort and you pay for the taxi on the way home. We went here for our special engagement dinner.
I am just so in love with the island, this resort, the people--it was one amazing vacation. We are considering coming back to the Tree House Resort for a destination wedding with all of our friends and family. Can't wait to book the next one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laid-back family friendly property. Fabulous breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Negril Tree House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Tree House Hotel Negril
- Negril Tree Hotel
- Negril Tree Resort
- Negril Tree House Resort Jamaica
- Jamaica Tree House Resort
- Negril Tree House Jamaica