We spent 4 nights at Tree House and had a great time. The hotel is right on a beautiful beach - white sand and turquoise waters. Although Negril is a busy resort it never felt crowded. Tree House staff were very friendly and helpful. Janice at reception had a lovely smile and a great sense of humour. We always felt secure on the beach as the security staff kept a watchful eye on everything. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great. The bar food wasn't quite as good but the jerk chicken seemed to be popular. Also walk along the beach to Aunty's Shack and buy their amazing 'Patties' to eat on the beach.
I would definitely recommend Tree House Hotel to anyone for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laid-back family friendly property. Fabulous breakfast is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Negril Tree House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Tree House Hotel Negril
- Negril Tree Hotel
- Negril Tree Resort
- Negril Tree House Resort Jamaica
- Jamaica Tree House Resort
- Negril Tree House Jamaica