“I love NTH!”

Negril Tree House Resort
Ranked #12 of 81 Hotels in Negril
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Just returned from my 11th stay at the Tree House. It's my little piece of paradise when I need to chill. I was greeted by hugs and very well taken care of during the week. Thanks Jermaine! Love the new décor and furniture--comfortable bar stools at the beach bar! Loved the live music in the lobby parties! It just gets better every year. For my money, the Tree House is located perfectly, priced right, and love that I can eat at all the wonderful restaurants up and down the beach. The staff feels like family, the rooms are well taken care of, and I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else!!

The ONLY thing that could make my experience better is a coffee bar early in the morning...:)

1  Thank groovystella1
Write a ReviewReviews (1,404)

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We've stayed at Negril Treehouse at least once per year for several years. It is on the beach, accommodations are adequate, and the breakfast (included in the room price) is amazing.

What is disappointing is that we have NEVER been acknowledged as repeat guests.

The front desk staff are indifferent and reservations seem not to open until mid-morning. As a first point of contact with the business, I recommend an overhaul of the systems and arrangements in this area urgently. I am sure that they mean well. What I am observing is a gap that is easily filled with training and close supervision.

Dining room staff and other staff are brilliant: friendly, open, accomodating and very pleasant.

Best rooms are the suites on the ocean. You literally step out on to the 7 Mile stretch of Paradise that is Negril.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Negril Tree House was so relaxing.Your rooms were clean and were just steps away from the beautiful 7 mile beach.The staff is warm and friendly and the breakfast is very diverse with both Jamaican and American cuisine. A very laid back beach experience and true meaning of "chill" and good vibe! Great spot in the middle of Seven Mile Beach to watch the sunset!
Thank-You Negril Tree House! I will return!

Room Tip: The rooms on the higher floor have great ceilings!
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Just got back from NTH a few weeks ago. Stayed in suite K and I will say that we loved the room. Bed was super comfy and place was CLEAN! There were only four of us, but the room can easily sleep six. Two bedrooms, two baths, a full kitchen plus a twin bed on the upper level, a futon, and two Murphy beds. The comp breakfast was nice - Not amazing, but nice to have daily since my priority in the A,M was to get on the beach ASAP! There were A handful of kids on the resort running and yelling and being kids, but they were not that bad. Many europeans - germans maybe? - At the resort. Yes, the Beach is tiny, so chairs are close together and during high tide you are SOL! Only happened to us on one occasion, so wasn't that bad. That day we went by the pool. Vendors were a bit annoying and not much security to help push them along. Not that they were aggressive (although some were) but the constant " no thank you " was annoying. the staff was pleasant enough, but no one remembered our name. This was my third time in Negril and first at this resort . We typically stay at The Rockhouse which we LOVE, but we wanted beach access this time so we tried NTH. We are heading back to Negril in Dec and won't be returning to the NTH.

Room Tip: Suite K is located upstairs. its updated, large, good AC in each room, two baths and full kitchen...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MissNLNY
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Negril Treehouse is a very sweet place with great customer service. It's not fancy or chic but the price can't be beat for the location. The people there were diverse from young babies to seniors. I felt welcome and safe.
Moses is the best. He's the man who sets up the chairs and makes sure the beach is safe and answers all questions sincerely to tourists like me. The front desk workers and Charmair are so accommodating and made sure my room was perfect. Gail the owner is a warm hostess. It was my first time there and I hope to return every year if I can.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My first time in Jamaica as an adult. Cannot beat this place regarding location. Right on the seven mile beach, laid back staff, and overall good vibes. Our round trip airport transfer was included with our Livingsocial voucher, and here is where I have to shout out UNIQUE at KENNY TOURS. Be sure to request him if you ever take Kenny Tours anywhere in Jamaica! He really took care of us and we kept in contact with him throughout our trip with questions and whatever else, he was honest and real with us... We will absolutely keep in touch with him. We stayed in a garden view room, which I loved, but the ocean view was probably awesome. I can't forget Allen the Chef... do yourself a favor and have the pork at least once. The price is a little steep ($14.50) but it is really, really good. Breakfast is really good too... the view of the ocean is amazing... I loved the waffles! They make them right there for you! I can't believe I was I would absolutely come back to this hotel, but can you guys make an all-inclusive option? PLEASE!? Oh... make sure you squeeze Ivan's into your trip. It is about 20 minutes from Treehouse, and the view will blow your mind.... I cannot believe I was here less than 24 hours ago, I miss it already. Thank you Treehouse, for making me so very happy!

Room Tip: Rooms are a little small, but it didn't bother us one bit (couple). Upgrade to that ocean view...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Going through customs when we arrived at Montiego Bay was ridiculous we stood in line for 2.5 hours to get through customs. Craziness...

This is our 2nd visit to the Negril Tree House Resort. The resort is very nice, the rooms are clean and the staff is very pleasant. However, we had a bit of an issue with a creepy security guard one evening after dark he said very weird things and he wouldn't leave so we finally got up and said we needed to go to bed and then he had to leave. Tree House Resort you should check into this guys back ground a bit more or maybe consider getting rid of him as he is not good for business.

Lunch at the grill down on the beach is a must. The" movie star" cook does a fabulous job of making jerk chicken. Yum! We also enjoyed breakfast every morning and the waitresses were great they would make us coffee before the restaurant even opened. The breaded red snapper from the dinner menu was fabulous too. The drink prices at the resort are expensive for example 1 shot of patron was $15.00 US and a Crown & Coke was $9.50 US plus the bartender decided to just take a tip of $2.00 for himself. The Tree House is in a great location we could walk for miles either side of the resort to shop, have a cocktail, lunch or dinner. I would have given a 5 star had we not had an issue with the security guard. No worries though we will be back! Thank you for making our trip so enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends