“Negril Tree House #1”

Ranked #13 of 80 Hotels in Negril
Chicago, Illinois
“Negril Tree House #1”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

When reality meets the fantasy of the perfect vacation with your family--THAT is Negril Tree House. It's been 15 years since the first time I came with my, then young children. And 15 years later--it was even better. Incredible staff. Wonderful rooms, fantastic service, food, grounds, security, and PASSION to give every guest the FANTASY into reality...great vacation. All of you at The Tree House---from the front desk, to the great folks that gifted us wonderful rooms to excellent food---to superior service--should be very proud of your work and how you made this family very, very happy! One of my favorite moments--was the group of women who come every year---taking over breakfast service (actually serving and cleaning the tables) to say "thank you" to the staff for all their wonderful service. Like one big family. We can't wait to return!!! Too bad they don't have a six star rating for uber-excellent. I would give you six stars!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (406)
  • Finnish first
Glenview, Illinois
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Great spot for all around beach vacation. We had great service in every phase of the hotel. Loved the beach, singing chef, massage , front desk, the gardens, cleaning staff and so on.
Swim in the morning in the glass ocean.

northbrook il
Reviewed 25 April 2014

just stayed 15 nites last year stayed 14 days its great the rooms are hospital clean large plasma tv cable if that is some thing you need the staff works very hard to meet your every need stacy,leon,moses,patrick,jennifer are like family, all ways looking to help you the garden has to be seen a tropical paradice front desk staff help full , great food fresh fruit cut just for you by vern chef allan cooks the best jerk chicken,,beef. pork lets not forget the grilled lobster. ,a great value a great little hotel in the middle of the 7mile beach,,,i will be back next april maybe for 3 weeks bring your kids the pool is spotless the hot tub is hot the owner Gail Jackson is there ,hands on after a couple of days you will feel like a old friend who came home for a visit almost forgot had 3 massages yoga every am if that is your thing

Room Tip: had room 57 in 2013 and again2014 2nd floor looking over the garden large bath
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I previously stayed at the tree house for my 30th birthday in December... my friends and I wanted to return to Negril in April - I knew that I didnt want to stay any where other than the Treehouse - the staff is awesome - Charmaine was very helpful with reservations from planning to checkout ... Shanel, Karen, Janice, David, Jermaine, Elrick so many more I can't name! The treehouse has some of the most awesome people working there. And Mrs Gail is an angel - it was a pleasure meeting and conversing with her she made us all feel welcomed. The garden was beautifully maintained the food was awesome the grounds were clean the staff was friendly and trustworthy ... what more can you ask for? I will definitely return home - to the Treehouse again in the near ... near future!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Seantay W
New York City, New York
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We loved everything about the Tree House! What's more important to me, bed, beach and atmosphere were great! Everyone who works there is FRIENDLY, attentive, and hard working. The beach is glorious!! You can go to Vern( sells fruit) for the best fruit on the beach, it makes for a good lunch. Then you can walk up and down the beach for your choice of a place to eat or take a cab (Clive was a great driver) to restaurant and they will pick you when you are done.
The owner Gail was around and worked as hard as everyone else. Will definitely return!!

Room Tip: I liked the garden rooms, they are quieter.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kingston, Jamaica
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We decided to travel from Kingston to Negril during this past Easter week end. A "must stop" was Negril Tree House where we spent the Day swimming, enjoying meals and drinks. The best time was spent was catching up the the Staff who hold a special place in our heart. Gail Jackson welcomed us back and went the 'extra mile' to let us feel welcomed.

It is always a special experience when we return to Negril Tree House. We are looking forward to spending another week end in late May 2014.

Thank you GUYS !!!!!!!!!

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I am so glad I decided to spend my 40th Birthday in Negril. I am elated I spent it at the Negril Treehouse Resort. Aside from a minor issue upon our arrival which was taken care of more than immediately, the stay was perfect.

The resort is set up like a small-to-medium condo/apt complex. The grounds are always clean, the rooms are spotless and comfortable, the pool and jacuzzi are awesome, the food is delish, and the location on 7 Mile Beach is perfect. The staff is absolutely fabulous...from room cleaning, restaurant, bar, and more, they are all smiles, all help, all laughter, all the time.

From Charmaine who booked us via email and knew who we (I traveled with a girlfriend) were when we arrived, to our singing Chef, Allen, every single staff person treated us as though we were family. Ms. Jackson, and American and the owner of this wonderful gem, really knew what she was doing when she put this place together. Even the guests treat one another like family!

When I return to Negril, The Treehouse will be my home. xo