“A dream wedding in a dream setting”

Negril Tree House Resort
Ranked #12 of 80 Hotels in Negril
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our weekend in Negril for a close friend's wedding was absolutely perfect. Gail and her wonderful team at the Tree House pulled out all of the stops and created a wonderful experience from sun up, when we began the day with breakfast, to sundown, when we watched a Miami HEAT playoff game on the big screen television on the beach before enjoying a bonfire. Our Catamaran ride was also fantastic, not to mention the delicious food and drinks offered at the hotel bar. Interested in yoga? Jessica teaches paddle board yoga every morning? Interested in water sports? They're available too! I can't wait to return.

Perfect venue for your wedding, anniversary, spring break vacation, or weekend getaway.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great, especially the suites which include kitchens.
2  Thank Jonathan O

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The reason for the trip was a wedding, but we will absolutely be back again! The staff was beyond amazing, the service was impeccable and they made us feel like family. The breakfast was fantastic every morning, and Chef Allan's Famous Jerk recipe was worth the wait every day! It was authentic, intimate, with extra care taken to the small details. We decided we would book a trip for next year before we even left! It is great just for couples, or for large parties!

3  Thank Yolanda C
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was so excited to learn that my cousin's wedding was taking place at the Negril Tree House Hotel. I immediately started looking for my airplane ticket. I wasn't going to miss this event being that it was going to be at the Tree house. We enjoyed an excellent catamaran tour in the sea, a grand cocktail party with a top notch band, a picnic on the beach with an NBA game playing on a large screen, Sunday breakfast with a band, and the fabulous wedding and reception with family and friends from all over the U.S.A. It was awesome! The room service is second to none, the breakfast is included with my room which was very reasonable. The menu is very diverse and the food is very good and tasty. The Jerk Chicken Salad is "to die for." I love the blended fruit punch - delicious! I would walk each morning to downtown and back to the hotel for exercise which was 4.5 miles round trip. It's all flat and they have constructed a new sidewalk which is safe to walk along the road. There's nothing better than being in a excellent, reasonable hotel in paradise. Come on in - the water's fine!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Henry B
Reviewed 25 May 2014

First time in Jamaica, first time in Negril. Nice property, right on a great stretch of the beach., which was tranquil and terrific for saltwater swimming. Room with 2 twin beds was cozy, although AC poor. Breakfasts are good, and I liked the jerk pork / chicken lunches. May was a quiet time to visit, but made some fast friends with fellow guests, all Americans. Beach vendors not a problem - once you learn how things work down here, and there is plenty of security so we always felt safe at this property and anywhere along the beach. Overall, the Tree House is good value for money, and if I ever make it back to Jamaica, I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank bifloman
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We like to stay here because it's not that big American feeling experience. It's very intimate,relaxing and authentically Jamaican! Great for couples and the beach is perfect!! :) can't wait to go again next year!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Envyatl
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My wife and I have been vacationing in Negril for 15 years. We just finished 4 weeks at Negril
Tree House. This was our first time staying there. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in staying on the seven mile beach. The reception, housekeeping,beach, and serving staff were very friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to help. The Owner/manager, Gail was very hospitable, friendly, and very efficient at handling reservation questions and requests. We really enjoyed Alan, the chef at the BBQ pit on the beach. His Jerk chicken and pork are the best we have ever had. His BBQ sauce and jerk sauce were incredible. We bought a bottle of the BBQ sauce to bring back with us. The room was very clean, with everything in working order. We had a kitchenette that allowed us to prepare some meals in the room. We really enjoyed the fact that there was always plenty of free ice available, any time we needed it. Absolutely plan on returning next year to Negril Tree House.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This was my 4th stay at the treehouse and I can't get enough! We take a ladies trip out here annually and each time I have enjoyed myself immensely. First of all, there is no beach better in Jamaica and to have immediate access right when u step out your suite is top notch! The staff, love them. They are so accommodating, funny, entertaining and make you feel like you're home. Chef Allen, that freakin chicken can't get any better. Leon and Patricks drinks, the breakfast, music, too much to mention. This is not all inclusive, nor is it brand spanking new. I'm the person out if all my friends who is a major 'hotel snob' just because I've traveled a lot and stayed in some pretty upscale places due to work or great deals I caught; Treehouse may be older in age but Gayles upgrades to the property put it right in line with her competition. I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Suites on the beach....best view, great to wake up to.
3  Thank April R