“Just AMAZING!!!!!!!!”

Negril Tree House Resort
Ranked #12 of 81 Hotels in Negril
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was my first visit but not my last to the Treehouse. In fact, the Treehouse has become my "go to" place to stay in Negril. My goal was to lay back and chillax on the beach, eat great food, play in the ocean, and watch the sun set; the Negril Treehouse afforded me the opportunity to do all of these things. My room was simple but comfortable with all the amenities I wanted (comfortable bed, flat screen TV, large shower) and didn't want (an alarm clock). Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to meet Gail but her staff represented her well with their hospitality and warmth. I learned after the 2nd day to order Chef Alan's jerk chicken for lunch or miss out having the opportunity of tasting it. I'm not a breakfast person but I made sure to make it to breakfast for the fried dumplings, callalou, and coffee. I have been telling all of my friends that they must stay at the Treehouse when visiting Negril because it’s the ONLY place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank MissDeeDeeCee
Write a ReviewReviews (1,404)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

One of the things I like about Tree House is it feels like home each time I go there. I was there for a wedding on Sunday May 22, 2014. The staff is the greatest and of course Ms Gail Jackson, a gracious host. Singing chef Allen jerk chicken was delicious everyday. A new added feature at Tree House is big screen TV on the beach. Soon come can't come soon enough for my next visit. I enjoy playing Negril Hills Golf Course, the staff is doing a good job at maintaining the course.

Room Tip: Room 41 is converted to a mini suite, very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We just returned from a week at this is amazing resort. This was our first visit, and we are already discussing a return trip. Gail and her staff, their hospitality, the rooms, the setting, the activities, and the breakfasts are all simply wonderful! Chef Alan's jerk chicken is awesome; wish we could get carry-out back in the states! Also, my massage was excellent. Gail is an incredible event planner, down to the smallest details. We were here for a wedding, and it was so beautiful. Whether you are planning a vacation, a wedding, anniversary, or get-away, the Tree House in Negril is the place to go! They make you feel like it's your home away from home. Great value. See for yourself!

Room Tip: Second floor beach front room was gorgeous!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Rooms have been upgraded since my last stay in 2010. Stayed in the small 2 room suit with 4 beds. Very comfortable & clean. New flat screens & fridges. Our fridge wasn't working but it was quickly replaced. In love with the swing on porch that faced the beach. The grounds are beautiful & well groomed.
Staff is amazing- friendly & kind. They go out of their way to make you feel at home. A wedding was going on here during my stay & the entertainment/band was awesome. Breakfast is the best- Jamaican style with ackee,callalou, dumplings,etc. There's also an Omelette & waffle station & plenty of fresh fruit. Big up to Moses, Marlene, Leon,Stacey Jermaine, Elrick, Jacinth, & the rest of the awesome staff. Can't see myself staying anywhere else in Negril.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank k P
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our weekend in Negril for a close friend's wedding was absolutely perfect. Gail and her wonderful team at the Tree House pulled out all of the stops and created a wonderful experience from sun up, when we began the day with breakfast, to sundown, when we watched a Miami HEAT playoff game on the big screen television on the beach before enjoying a bonfire. Our Catamaran ride was also fantastic, not to mention the delicious food and drinks offered at the hotel bar. Interested in yoga? Jessica teaches paddle board yoga every morning? Interested in water sports? They're available too! I can't wait to return.

Perfect venue for your wedding, anniversary, spring break vacation, or weekend getaway.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great, especially the suites which include kitchens.
2  Thank Jonathan O
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The reason for the trip was a wedding, but we will absolutely be back again! The staff was beyond amazing, the service was impeccable and they made us feel like family. The breakfast was fantastic every morning, and Chef Allan's Famous Jerk recipe was worth the wait every day! It was authentic, intimate, with extra care taken to the small details. We decided we would book a trip for next year before we even left! It is great just for couples, or for large parties!

3  Thank Yolanda C
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was so excited to learn that my cousin's wedding was taking place at the Negril Tree House Hotel. I immediately started looking for my airplane ticket. I wasn't going to miss this event being that it was going to be at the Tree house. We enjoyed an excellent catamaran tour in the sea, a grand cocktail party with a top notch band, a picnic on the beach with an NBA game playing on a large screen, Sunday breakfast with a band, and the fabulous wedding and reception with family and friends from all over the U.S.A. It was awesome! The room service is second to none, the breakfast is included with my room which was very reasonable. The menu is very diverse and the food is very good and tasty. The Jerk Chicken Salad is "to die for." I love the blended fruit punch - delicious! I would walk each morning to downtown and back to the hotel for exercise which was 4.5 miles round trip. It's all flat and they have constructed a new sidewalk which is safe to walk along the road. There's nothing better than being in a excellent, reasonable hotel in paradise. Come on in - the water's fine!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family