“Overall a good stay”

Negril Tree House Resort
Ranked #12 of 80 Hotels in Negril
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was my second trip to Negril. I stayed at Treehouse both times. The rooms are nice size but, if you are looking for all inclusive, hand and foot style, this is not the place for you.Treehouse is a laid back treehouse style accommodations. The food needs some work. The pool is severely in need of repair. The rooms are fine, just cozy. Very clean rooms actually. Staying at Treehouse encourages you to venture off to really see Jamaica. All inclusive resorts offer so much that guests tend to stay on the resort the entire trip. My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Treehouse. But that pool maintenance and bar food/service could use some improvement.

Room Tip: Room 17. A/C wasn't super high but it worked at night.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I had a great time at the NTH resort, everything met and exceeded my expectations. The staff was great especially Janice and all the people at the front desk and rest of the staff. The property and room was in A1 Condition!!! I met a staff member named Buddha, FANTASTIC!!!
While I was there in Jamaica, I went on several tourist trips and used JERMAINE TOURS, Jermaine's # is ( 876) 838 2085. He went above and beyond and was truly great !!!!!! My wife and I had a great time and will definitely come back. Thanks

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was my third visit to Jamaica, first time in Negril. Went for a friend's wedding. I was there for five days. I have nothing but great things to say about the Negril Tree House Resort. No it was not perfect, but perfect enough (this coming from a person with OCD). The staff was nice and friendly. The rooms were clean and spacious. The daily breakfast was a breath of fresh air from the normal all inclusive (this is not an all inclusive resort) I have stayed at in the past. I felt at peace there. Planning to go back next year and will be staying there without question...

Room Tip: I had a garden view room and it was a very nice view, did not need an ocean view...I will request ga...
2  Thank N T
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was an amazing trip! I had my doubts when I first got onto the property, but after a few hours my mind had already been made. The staff was amongst the friendliest I had ever encountered and the owner is ALWAYS on the property mingling with the guests and helping out. The food was great (not to mention the best Lemonade I've ever tasted), the beaches and rooms were clean, and the hotel featured many things that you'd think would raise the price (multiple cocktail hours, bellhop, included breakfast, etc.). All in all, a great trip in which I experience an authentic Jamaica!

3  Thank Brycen E
Reviewed 23 June 2014

First time to Negril. No need to search for any other accommodations. Great staff, food, and atmosphere. Great location on 7 mile beach. Scooter rental in walking distance. Get some peace and ride to the cliffs.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I really did enjoy myself staying at the tree house resort!!! The free breakfast was a big plus!!! The rooms were nice and comfortable and the staff was very nice. I plan to stay at the tree house again very soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I can not say enough good things about this place--perfect location, perfect jerk chicken, wonderful staff, lovely room, beautiful grounds. This was my first time in Jamaica and I must say, this was one of my favorite vacations ever. Stayed in February 2014. They lost one star because we were not picked up at the airport as promised and had to scramble. Be sure to call ahead before you arrive and remind them....

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple