Negril Tree House Resort
US$193
US$120
US$61
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$71
Bookit.com
US$115
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$78
Cancelon
1,425 results
All reviewsgail jacksonthe singing chefjerk chickendaily breakfastcallalooseven mile beachfried dumplingskenny tourshome away from homeevery morningcocktail partyfresh fruitpaddle boardingbeach frontbeach barbeautiful beachsecond home
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Very clean property. The staff is outstanding. Everyone is so nice. The location is perfect. It is a short walk to Margaritaville, just 3 doors down. I love the beach and there are always enough loungers for everyone. There is shade if you don't want to be out in the sun all day and with the bar being right on the beach it is perfect. On Saturday night they have a reception for all the guests with music, drinks and appetizers. You can dance if you want or just sit back and enjoy the show. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay here. The breakfast served was really nice. Lots of options - from Jamaican foods to omelets and waffles. We stuffed ourselves every morning. The beach is beautiful although sometimes hard to relax with the constant soliciting of passersby pushing their goods and services on all of the tourists (not the tree house's fault). I prefer to have an open beach rather than the walled-off fortresses like other nearby resorts, so I didn't mind too much. The staff were mostly pleasant. There seem to be a lot of visitors there who come regularly which was a good sign. Our room was comfortable and clean, the AC worked great. Enjoyed having drinks at the bar right on the beach.

Room Tip: We talked to some other visitors who were in rooms on the south side of the property who said that the music coming from other hotels was really loud until late in the evening. You might want to ask for a quiet room in the middle of the property if noise is an issue for you. We didn't hear anything from our room in the back.
2  Thank Chris10W
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is my third stay at the Tree House and it never disappoints! In my opinion, the best location to stay anywhere in Negril, especially for the value, and I've stayed at a lot of places!! Clean, updated, safe accommodations in a beautiful location right on the most amazing beach ever. Soft, white, powdery sand, crystal clear CALM blue waters. The grounds are lovingly cared for and are a treat for the senses. The staff members are ALL so friendly, helpful & welcoming! It's nice to always be remembered and treated like old friends. Breakfast buffet (included) is a great start to the day. Rented a fridge for the room this time for only $5/day, which we made good use of (bought lots of our own liquor in town for after bar close). Gail is a wonderful lady and gracious owner and offers a welcome reception/party once a week that's a lot of fun! I'm not one that's bothered by the beach vendors, but the beach security moves everyone on their way quickly anyway, so if that makes you uncomfortable yu don't need to worry. Always enough beach loungers (that's a biggie for me!). full service bar directly on the beach with food service available, too. I've always loved how the pool and hottub are situated right on the beach and not behind a building somewhere, too. Can't wait for my next visit!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sharry L
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is a class "A" resort spot. I had waited a year before finally getting to the Tree House and I was thoroughly impressed. Ms. Jackie was such a gracious host and made me and my company feel right at home. The rooms were clean, comfortable and had the perfect view of the garden. The staff were friendly and very accommodating to our needs and even went out of their way to suggest local restaurants and sites that were off the beaten path. It was so tranquil and you really felt this place could be home away from home. I told the staff that I will certainly be back with my family for a family vacation. I have already booked the Tree House for next year. That is how much I loved it.

Room Tip: We had a garden room which cost a little less than the ocean view rooms. No matter when you are at the Tree House,it makes for fantastic scenery.
1  Thank verona411
Reviewed 14 July 2014

July 7-11,2014 at Negril Tree House
Simply Awesome...
accommodations;beach, crystal clear sea where you can see the fishes in their natural setting
Tree House staff were magnificent
having the great fortune of seeing and speaking to the owner Gail Jackson was worth the stay..
the layout is intimate and definitely not your standard resort layout
-wanting to just stay in the all natural pool (sea).. was heavenly
-interaction with the staff was like meeting old friends
As for airport transport with Kenny Tours.. ..Thank You Dalton Pringle for making my first trip to Jamaica the first of many to come..beyond enjoyable
I personally loved everything about Negril Tree House and the beach
-morning breakfast..was simply grand..with a great view of the sea
- for those just wanting their accustomed type of meals like when they are at home.... please ..then why go to a foreign land for a vacation
- it was awesome being at the bar located on the beach and watching the world cup football match with many energized fans
Can't wait to get back to the Tree House..I soon come.

1  Thank Philip S