Negril Tree House Resort
CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$99
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$76
US$484
US$469
Bookit.com
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$78
Cancelon
1,425 results
All reviewsgail jacksonthe singing chefjerk chickendaily breakfastcallalooseven mile beachfried dumplingskenny tourshome away from homeevery morningcocktail partyfresh fruitpaddle boardingbeach frontbeach barbeautiful beachsecond home
Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

Everything was amazing. The location on the beach, the staff, and the food. I definitely recommend this resort. Breakfast is free and delicious. If you decide to go outside of the resort, get a vegetarian patti... DELICIOUS! I wish they had them there. That would be the only thing that's missing. However, on some days, there is a "Patti man" that walks down the beach with fresh chicken, beef, and veggie patties. I enjoyed every second of my stay at the Treehouse resort.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I loved my stay at the treehouse! Staff was excellent...was right on the beach and our suite was very clean and spacious! I will be visiting again! The breakfast was convenient and they offered water activities.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jasmin H
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I was there alone ... just to clear my head. It was GREAT!!!! The room was clean, usually the AC in some of these resorts don't work but everything was functional. Cable tv ...... the bed was HUGE and firm. Spent an evening at the bar and the bartender was very attentive and friendly. I never felt I was there alone. Staff had a friendly face overall

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Lateisha L
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

This resort was just okay. I definitely wouldn't give them a four star. The rooms are a little out dated and had micro ants crawling all in the dresser.
My main gripe was that there wasn't a lot of room in our standard room and I hated how the toilet was directly next to the sink. Really?
The next compliant which was (to me, the most important) the food. The food was WAY over priced on the resort and was just so so. I would say we the all inclusive breakfast that comes with your stay was really over rated. I really got tired of having the same breakfast food the entire week.

However it it was nice walking out on the beach from the room.

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Devezin9984
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This was my 2nd time to the Tree House Resort. I was alone this time and had a pleasant stay. It's so comfortable, so much so, that many of the people I met have been staying there for 10, 20 years. That says a lot! One of my favorite things about the Tree House is the hearty breakfast that is included with your stay. The first day I think I ate like my life depended on it. LOL.

I also enjoyed my time spent on the beach. I felt safe as the security is very attentive. I took a catamaran ride with one of the vendors on the beach and we were gone for hours, unexpectantly. When I returned the security asked where we went and if I felt safe. Would I do it again. He even cautioned me with a word of advice to say that in the future, inform the front desk that I am going out with one of the beach vendors and they will make a note of what time I left, what I'm wearing and who I was going with. This was excellent advice, especially for someone traveling alone.

I like the Tree House staff. I find them to be pleasant and friendly. My bed was also very comfortable. That's something you don't always get at every hotel. You'll like the Tree House. I recommend it.

Room Tip: If you want quiet, ask for the section with rooms 20, 22, 24 etc. that's where I was and it was pretty good. If you don't want to worry about hearing anyone walking over you, ask for an upstairs room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo