We actually stayed in January 2012, it just doesn't give you the option.
We stayed for 10 nights at this lovely hotel and looking back a year on I wish I was there again! There is nothing major I can complain about, everything was the top quality that you expect without being pretentious.
The weather was brilliant, around 30 degrees everyday with a heavy shower or 2 here and there which cleared up. The beach was beautiful, white sand, exceptionally clear warm sea and palm trees galore. There were plenty of sunbeds and with the hotel owning quite big section of the beach we certainly didn't feel like we were 'on top' of anybody else.
The all inclusive aspect was fantastic with great quality food served in several eateries throughout the day with enough to cater for everyone's taste. We particularly enjoyed the breakfasts which were out of this world and filled us up til evening! We had a basket of pastries and toast and a medley of fruit before even attempting a cooked breakfast. The drinks waiter service on the beach is a great idea....we'll at the time anyway.... All the staff were courteous and genuinely interested in wishing us a good day.
We enjoyed taking a wander across the road to the sports/health complex were it was quieter. After swimming a few laps of the pool, we played a game of table tennis and pool followed by a freshly made smoothie.
The rooms were very comfortable, modern but decorated in an authentic way with dark woods and crisp white linen. We had a large veranda with steps leading down into tropical gardens. The rooms were always kept clean and towels changed at our request. The stocked mini-bar was a huge bonus with unlimited amount of water/fizzy drinks and alcohol (top brands). All we had to do was fill out a card each night with what we wanted on it and leave it outside. I could go on and on, brilliant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril