Couples Swept Away
US$345
US$164
US$122
  • Pool
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$122
  • Breakfast included
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$65
TripAdvisor
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$279
US$216
US$166
US$148
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
5,634 results
All reviewscabana grillsports complexatrium suitesea grapespatois patiocatamaran cruisemartini bargreat houseultimate chocolatebanana stuffed french toastaura loungefeathers restaurantpatios patiolemongrass restaurantour honeymoonfish tacosswim up bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We stayed at Couples Swept Away January 2-9 in an Atrium Suite with an awesome view. The room was great, we really enjoyed the huge balcony with the hammock. The mini bar in the room was always generously stocked with our requests. They delivered full-size bottles of liquor and wine, not the typical minis you receive at most resorts. This resort had the best food I have ever had at an all-inclusive resort. We were able to get reservations at all the restaurants. We really enjoyed the Lemongrass restaurant. Another favorite was the vegetarian beachside grill, would love to have one of their veggie burgers right now! The resort as a whole works very hard to give you a wonderful experience. There were a few female employees that were less than pleasant and that is the only reason I can't give a five star rating. The spa is a must do while you are there, Wanda has magic hands and gives a great massage. Orrin at Feathers restaurant was amazing and provided a first class dining experience. Stacey Anne brought a smile to our faces at breakfast every morning and Kavian makes a great Pina Colado. We plan to return very soon.

2  Thank Jenthomals
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We love CSA! I've read some of the reviews and must say that it takes a certain couple to really appreciate CSA and it's relaxed atmosphere! We vacation with another chain in presidential suites with butler service and are so spoiled by that but when we come to CSA we know it will be laid back with no problems and no butler service ;) This was my all time favorite room 2232 beachfront suite overlooking the beach bar - we listened to the waves every night and had some amazing sleep!! The room was the same as an atrium but has no hammock - instead there is a lounger that hubby loved to use to read in! No problems at all! We love going back and seeing so many friendly faces from previous trips! Sea Grapes sushi and snapper did not disappoint!! Loved the curry goat and oxtail...pizzas at Patios were great! And our all time favorite LemonGrass (thai) was better than ever!! We enjoyed hanging out with Ultimate Chocolate and Teno at Aura Lounge! Couples massage was heavenly and loved relaxing in the hydro pool afterward. Smoothies at the health bar were like adult ice cream! Met a lot of great people who return the same week every year and we plan to do the same next year. We love January in Jamaica - the weather was awesome - a front came in one day and I actually had to wear socks! Probably my most favorite experience this time was the private catamaran cruise with Captain Max! We spend a few hours sailing up the coastline listening to reggae and enjoying the scenery and each other! Props to Mark & Mitch Toren at TripGuy Travel.com for another great trip!!

Room Tip: Atrium are great and typically you can still see some ocean but we really enjoyed Beachfront 2232!
3  Thank amandabgraves
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Just returned from Couples Swept away January 3-13 2014.Only negative comment is the room we had was a bit noisy from the street traffic other than that it was superb. Of all of the all -inclusive resorts we have been to this one is by far the quietest/laid back/stress free one we have enjoyed.
The security guards on the beach keep the beach venders at a distance which makes for a hassle free day on the beach.
The resort has a NO TIPS policy.
Meals where great.
Did not have one bad meal.Staff very friendly and helpful.
Mini bar stocked daily
Did the couples massage- well worth the price.
Beach is awesome!
Defiantly will return !

6  Thank fred s
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Okay, background: my husband 37 and I, 38 have traveled around quite a bit - St. Lucia, Mexico, Aruba, St. John/Thomas. We've stayed at semi-inclusive resorts and we both food snobs and cheap as hell. I planned this vacation as a gift to us after having 4 kids in 6 years - heck, we needed the rest! So I started researching and researching and RESEARCHING. I can not understand why anyone would give this place anything but 5 stars:
ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE: Fly in on a Thursday morning and there are no crowds, no lines and no problems at the airport. Had enough time to change clothes, grab a beer at the Couple's lounge and off we went in our bus. Bus ride is no worse than any other inner city cab experience, roads were windy but fine and driver was safe and polite. Tip him. Flew out, same thing, except we used Club Mobay and that is TOTALLY worth the money, free great food, drinks and peace prior to leaving heaven.
CHECK IN/ROOM: Check-in was a breeze, cool towel, champagne, your room will be ready in a few hours, go grab a drink and some food and check back, leave your luggage here with us. Simple, friendly and easy. Room was 4318, top floor beachfront verandah suite. It was clean, nice and perfect. Minibar was stocked with drinks and everything was put together for ease. Loved it. Not sure why people complain about them either - sure our room wasn't the Ritz in Boston, but...um...we didn't go to the Ritz in Boston? I think after walking around any room would be fine, we'll probably stay in a garden verandah next time just so we can afford to stay longer.
FOOD: The variety at all meals is amazing. So here's the rundown for first timers: PALMS: buffet for breakfast/lunch/dinner and it's all good. Nightly entertainment which is quality and good local options. No real dress code, just needs shirt and shoes. Loved it. PATOIS: menu breakfast/lunch/dinner, same dresscode, less selection, a bit more italian things. LEMONGRASS: thai/asian fusion, needs reservations and only dinner. Not our thing, we have eaten a lot of thai and will skip this next time we come. FEATHERS: fancy menu, long pants for men, closed toe shoes and shirts with collar, VERY VERY NICE and worth it! Cabana Grill next to Patois, patties (try one or six) and grill/bar food. Open late and good for snacking. Veggie Bar next to Palms, amazing fish tacos and fresh foods, not only vegetarian items, totally worth it! Eat eat and be merry. If you can't find something you like, you should stay at home. Ate my weight in fresh fish and callaloo - if you don't know what something is, try it, 99% of the time I loved it.
EXERCISE/SPA: Wow, what a complex. Played tennis with my husband, had a great time. Went to the spa and had an unbelievable massage from Michelle, everyone should request her. Pedicure by ?Camilla? was really impressive as I brought her winter Virginia feet and they were NOT pretty.
BEACH: Venders do not bother you. They hawk their stuff "Check out my carvings!" and keep walking. I sat comfortably in my lounger which was easy to find and watching the surf. My drinks were kept filled by lovely beach bar staff (GO CEDRICK!) and if they were busy it was like 8 feet to the nearest bar. I've actually never felt as safe on a foreign beach - we walked it one day all the way down and a polite "no thank you" worked every time - they weren't angry you didn't buy something but they were happy you were polite. Sand fleas got me at some point and it wasn't bad - think it was one night when we were walking home from dinner. Water was peaceful and it was considered choppy while we were there. Didn't do much water sports as the wind kept that closed up...didn't care though!

OVERALL - do not understand the haters. Just pack your stuff, grab your passport and go. People were extremely nice. Staff was always friendly, all you had to do was smile and say good morning and even someone who may have been in a grumpy mood smiled and cheered up. Guests were all very nice, mostly midwesterners and Canadians while we were there. All happy to be warm and relaxed.

I even had to go see the nurse who was friendly and competent. Thought I had a fishbone stuck in my throat, was just my laryngitis coming back...stupid winter

SUGGESTIONS: I think the reservation situation at the tennis courts is off a bit: had some challenges making reservations for courts only to come over and see 5-7 courts empty consistently. Same problem with reservations for restaurants but not as extreme. Maybe put some toppers on your mattresses, they were a bit hard, but nothing a few red-stripes or Jamaican Jewels couldn't fix. I think the angry chef at the Lemongrass needs some zoloft. ;) (wait until you see him...he's the only unhappy person at Couples).

Just go. We have never been people to repeat a destination but are already planning our return next year. Feel free to PM me with specific questions and I will give you honest answers!

Room Tip: Don't stress over it. Neighbors are quiet and respectful, each room has it's own charm.
10  Thank ecm6p
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We first came here in December 2012 and liked it so much that we came back here to get married. The best all inclusive resort we have ever been to and would reccomend to others. Our wedding which was very easy to organise was on the beach and we couldnt have had a more perfect day exactly what we wanted and helped along by our lovely wedding planner Priscilla. The food and drink here as well as the beach and sports complex are all fabulous and the staff in general are friendly and helpful. We probably wont return this year as we like to go to different places but we will certainly look to return in the future

• Stayed: December 2013