Just as the other reviewers stated, Couples Swept Away never disappoints. This was our third visit and without a doubt will be back. From your first encounter at the airport you are treated with kindness and above the board service. Everyone truly enjoys their job and are dedicated to superior customer service. We have tried the other adult resort in Jamaica and without a doubt, CSA wins hands down. The welcome at check in sets the tone and the spoils begin. The outstanding staff makes it really hard to leave. Smiley in Patois was always ready for my husbands aggravating and always came back with a witty reply and a smile. Piano bar was always a good time. Both Feathers and Lemongrass served excellent meals. With our group we always share a bite or two and every entree was great. I recommend the PanThai Noodles, very good. Could have eaten them for every meal. The chef at Seagrapes went above and beyond. Often came out from behind the grill to wait tables or even deliver food. Made sure everything was just as expected. Rarely would you find that in the states. Fish tacos and sweet potato chips were a great lunch.
We found the beach to be just as beautiful as the last time we were there (last year). Very little litter which is hard to control with plenty of lounge chairs. Watersports team always excited to be at work. They do their best to accommodate your every request. I hope the red boat gets in the water soon. Was a bit of a challenge on delivery. Our room was clean and very comfortable. We were never disturbed in the morning by housekeeping. They seemed to understand much needed "adult time" letting us sleep well past 10. Nothing negative all positives. Love you CSA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Destinology, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril