Hi there !! I'm Doreen with Uniglobe Wings Travel in Allentown, Pa .......
I do alot of weddingmoons for both small and large groups to predominantly Couples Swept Away. Well, it was MY turn to get married and I brought 15 of our friends with us, all but 2 having never been to Jamaica let alone a Couples Resort.
I don't know where to begin .....
First of all we are ALL coming back same time next year and the group will be bigger. I cannot begin to tell you how damn PROUD I felt listening to ALL of our friends go on and on and on about how they NEVER ever even DREAMED that they could experience a resort as perfect as Couples Swept Away. It seriously almost made me cry with happiness. There were SO many people involved in this entire process from when I began making these arrangements, starting with Tequila. Let me tell you something.....this girl has got it GOING ON !!! She is nothing short of amazing. Nothing was a problem. everything was taken care of to perfection. You have a wonderful enthusiastic loyal employee in her....trust me.
Debbie the state side wedding coordinator .... AMAZING !! Nothing was a problem for her to find out for me. She was definitely on her game for me as well as for my other weddingmoon couples !!! Tamika and her partner in crime at the resort were like 2 little NINJAS going between weddings EFFORTLESSLY !! I now know first-hand why all of my brides, myself included, are easily put at ease once they arrive there and have their consultation ..... they have a calming way about them and they both exude professionalism. I cant see anyone else pulling off on a daily basis what they pull off. It was 30 minutes until my wedding at 4pm and it was raining.. I mean POURING! ..... do you know what they did for me ??? THE JAMAICAN RAIN-DANCE !!!!! 5 minutes later the sun broke through and I was walking over rose-pedals down the freshly raked sand to my husband to be. Tell me THAT'S not going above and beyond !!!!!!!
Ricardo gave me the exact room that I wanted, right in front of the wedding gazebo on the beach, came to my wedding and reception to meet my friends, and just handled everything to perfection. Howard Senior was there for support as well as Karen Lanigan. All of the important people that I have known for years and have grown to love professionally as well as socially. I felt like a queen.
The food was to die for, the cake was so very special and the cold hors de voures were like a work of art. Every day after our reception, my husband and I were thanked for providing them live mento band music whilst they got ready to go out for dinner ..... you can tell just how much effort goes into everything that everyone does there. It's so damn refreshing to have a place like this that I, personally, can call home as well as bring my friends to each year ...... and, as well, its fantastic knowing that my clients will be treated like royalty.
My sales rep, Mike Tighe, is the BEST !!!! everyone put a good word in for me and everything came together fabulously.
I also would like to recognize each and every one of your employees from the houskeeping staff to the groundskeepers, waiters, waitresses, entertainment, good lord ....EVERYONE WAS FANTASTIC !!!!!!!! I asked to have the e-mails of the most important people in this company so that I could personally thank you, Randy and Gary, for providing me with the best vacation ever !!! I don't think i could possibly express to you any better than I have just how joyous I am and how Proud you should be of everyone involved in the Couples family ...... and I mean EVERYONE !!!!
Thank you so very very much again and please see that everyone who should see this letter has an opportunity to know just how grateful I am for making the most important day of my life the most memorable one. Of course my new husband feels the same. :-)
I love you all very much,
Doreen Bonczek (formerly Cappellini)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Destinology, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril