Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,728 results
All reviews prude side nude pool piano bar nude grill hedo staff hot tub lorna brammer clothing optional resort entertainment staff foam party the main dining room new friends first timers japanese restaurant welcome home guest relations top shelf
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2010

We've been many times before. Staff and Guests are super friendly! The resort is on a long sandy beach and is large enough to find a quiet place on your own or be in the hub of activity. Whatever your mood, you will be able to satisfy it here. Romantically relax in an ocean side hammock or mix and mingle with the respectful partiers at the pool/hot tub area. The rooms are basic but trust me you will spend very little time in it anyway. The food at the buffet was good. The Italian restaurant is very good. The Japanese restaurant is just ok. Sophia, the guest manager will help you with any special needs you have. Agustas, the beach raker is super friendly and a real character. A note of caution: you will see naked people! If nudity offends you stay home. If nudity is out of your comfort zone, take a step and you will be glad you did. We will be back next year.

Date of stay: February 2010
3  Thank hedodivers
Reviewed 18 February 2010

Ok, do not feel that I am a prudish person by any means. I am very open mined and have had a few experiences with openess in my days. BUT I do have to say that staying at Hedo 2 was insane.
IF you like the fact that people participate in inappropriate sexual behavior that should not be done in public but rather behind bedroom doors, then this is the place for you. I researched before hand and the sex police that many spoke of must have taken a vacation themselves. The nudity was fine and expected.
I write this honest review for others that feel that they have researched this resort...this is the truth. Along with the activities of daytime sexual frenzy the evenings seemed to be a bit tamer beleive it or not. I spent time in the hot tub late evenings and that was much calmer. There were many single guys there that let their presence be known but were not annoying while I was there.
Dining in the evening was fun. But for those that are not prepared it could be upseting also. The women all dress up in sexy wear or lingerie, which was fun, compared to the men who wore every day street clothing for the most.
The resort in general is VERY run down. For the money that it cost to stay there I'm not sure why it's so expensive. Super 8's and Days Inn's are upscale compared. Basically your paying to have the freedom to walk around naked and act inappropriately. What does that cost the Hotel?
As mentioned in other reviews the nude beach was horrible. Sea urchans galore and sea grass they hide in. There were several people that had stepped on them and needed to see the Hotel Nurse. The beach at the prude side was quite the opposite...very beautiful. There again was naked sunning but MUCH calmer attmosphere.
The very best thing about the resort was the Jerk Chicken....out of this world!!!
Be forwarned friends.....it is a very hedonistic sexual frenzy at Hedo 2. Have fun with it or stay down the beach as to not ruin a fantastic Jamacia vacation.
I guess I wanted to put a upfront review of what actually happens at Hedo 2. Not sugar coat it, that could cause marital problems or heart attacks.
It was quite the experience but I will not be returning.....more room in the hot tub now ;-)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
11  Thank iriegal63
HedonismJamaica, Director of Sales at Hedonism II, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Greetings,

I am responding to this review to acknowledge the comments and complaints generated as a result of the resort's old ownership and its decline prior to 2013.

New ownership has invested millions of dollars in infrastructure, product upgrades and overall renovations and enhancements. Take a look at the most recent reviews and you will see this is in fact the truth of what Hedo is today.

If you have not returned recently, we encourage you to do so. You will not be disappointed.

Randymon
Director of Sales and Marketing
Hedonism II

Reviewed 18 February 2010

We were suppossed to be booked with Grand Palladium but ended up getting bumped due to overbooking. We stayed for two nights at Hedo. This was suppossed to be a relaxing weekend with sun, drinks and food. Hedo was a lot more tamer than me and my BF expected.We are in our late twenties, early thirties. People were definitely nice and friendly. The rooms were outdated, and definitely need upgrading, I mean I felt like I was in a motel or stuck in 1976. I guess their point is that most people do not come to stay in their rooms. The food was ok. The hotel just needs major upgrades. The walls are super thin. We could hear what the couple next door was watching and let me tell you.... They have a prude side and a nude side. So we definitely stayed on the prude side. Kudos to the staff and all the people we met that made our stay enjoyable. This place would be great for you if you have no quams about seeing people in their birthday suits all day long, at breakfast, lunch and dinner and don't care what the rooms look like as long as you have a towel and a beach chair.

Date of stay: February 2010
4  Thank adiatasha
Reviewed 18 February 2010

We have been going to Hedo 2 for about 15 years Jamaican Hospitality Wow!!!!!.We always feel that we have come home.As far as the food it has gotten so much better then when we first went there. The Pastfri Restaurant is amazing and it should be . It is being over seen by Denvar who is the best and sweetest gentlemen. He makes sure that your dinner meets up to what you expect. Then there are the good people in the main dinning Room that work hard to make sure that all your needs are meet. The entrainment crew is A1 and also work hard to make sure you are entrained day and night. The piano bar is alot of fun and the Bar team is the best. The ladies in the spa pamper you and make you feel like a million dollars. The beaches are the most beautiful beaches we have ever been on. The layed back just have a good time feeling is worth any time that you can make a trip to this hotel for a vacation is a must!!!
New Jersey

4  Thank VLBY
Reviewed 16 February 2010

I was told that the hotel was full and this worried me a little. I neednt have been the service was great, the staff outstanding, The guests had tremendous imagination when it came to costume nights. Everything from batman to a swan with an 8 foot wing span. To get the most out of this holiday venue it is advisable to get in training about 2 months before your arrival date. take gentle exercise and lots of early nights. It might help you to stay up late and party untill you drop. Definatly for the couple entering their second youth.

2  Thank d3s