Hedonism II
  • Pool
Westender Inn(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$64
Home Sweet Home Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$99
US$108
US$79
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Charela Inn / Le Vendome(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$192
US$164
US$137
  • Breakfast included
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
2,660 results
All reviewsprude sidenude poolpiano barhot tubnude grillkevin leveelorna brammersingle menhedo stafffoam partybeach grillsentertainment staffnew ownershiplet loosethe main dining roomjapanese restaurantnew friends
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2010

We've been to Hedo over 20 times and always have a great time. It feels like our second home. The staff is extremely attentive.
There could have been more activities on the beach (bring back Bocce Ball and Ring Toss, please.) The scuba staff continue to be great and a highlight of the trip. The food budget seems to have decreased, but the Jerk Chicken is fabulous. The Piano Bar is always entertaining and fun.
One complaint, however, is the noise level of the music in the dining room. The ECs feel that if you are not blasted out of your seat, it's not loud enough. It was so loud sometimes my ears hurt. We had to leave lunch when Lunchtime Spin started because the music was just too loud. And we left the dining room at Showtime nearly every night because the sound was too loud. We complained, as did many others, to no avail. So one thing we would ask is, please Hedo, turn down the volume. The disco is even worse which is reflected by the miniscule number of people who go there.

But everything else was great and we will definitely be back, even if we have to bring earplugs next time.

Reviewed 23 November 2010

I recently had the pleasure, and I mean pleasure, of visiting Hedonism II. Whilst at first I was slightly nervous about the nude side and some of the activities I found that once I got stuck in I was more than welcome with everybody.
The food and drink were great and I enjoyed making the aquaintence of a few of the staff who were very helpful. The rooms were of a good standard and the beach and weather were great.
I hope to go back in the near future, highly recomended, if your thinking of going, follow the NIKE advert and "Just Do It! I Did!!!!!!

Reviewed 23 November 2010

We travelled to HEDO II once again with the Love Voodoo group. The group was fantastic, it was so nice to see 'good friends" back in Jamaica. The Hedonism II resort property however, needs some work. Its aging, and is in desperate need of updating in almost every area, rooms, restaurants, pools, etc... Although we dont expect a 5 star resort due to the age of the property, we do expect at least a minimum standard of accommodation. Here are a few things we felt they could improve on: 1. Be prepared to accommodate a "sold out" resort.. ( they knew they were sold out months in advance!!) as in.. Have enough towels for everyone, have enough towels to change them out in the rooms daily ( ours werent, and several days they took towels out of the room and didnt replace them) 2. Dont run out of drink mixers, sodas, fountain drinks, etc. or Liquors. 3. CLEAN THE POOLs and Hot Tubs everyday!!! when you have a sold out resort there are alot of people in them every day make sure they stay clean... 4. Get the food out on time, and dont run out of your primary courses. 5. Have enough staff on hand to run the club, bars and restaurants simultaneously... Again.. you know many months in advance that the resort is sold out - PREPARE for it accordingly.
WE love the staff and the venue for this event... the resort however, just doesnt seem like its a well oiled machine at this time!!

4  Thank travelabitinMD
HedonismJamaica, Director of Sales at Hedonism II, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Greetings,

I am responding to this review to acknowledge the comments and complaints generated as a result of the resort's old ownership and its decline prior to 2013.

New ownership has invested millions of dollars in infrastructure, product upgrades and overall renovations and enhancements. Take a look at the most recent reviews and you will see this is in fact the truth of what Hedo is today.

If you have not returned recently, we encourage you to do so. You will not be disappointed.

Randymon
Director of Sales and Marketing
Hedonism II

Reviewed 23 November 2010

I just returned from a week at Hedonism II that was sponsored by LoveVoodoo.com. What a vacation! I was one of few guests traveling as a single. I was always treated with the utmost respect and any concerns were addressed immediately. Hedo was booked full for the week, yet the service and concern of the employees was impeccable. Every facility from the many pools to the rooms to the restaurants was immaculate. I felt as though every employee was a friend from housekeeping to management. Activities were always available or quiet tropical rest with a good book was equally available. This was my third visit to Hedonism over a period of 30 years and each has been better than the last.

I will probably never forget enjoying all-you-can eat perfectly barbecued lobster prepared on grills that seemed to go on forever. I was surprised to find that the other guests were fun, attractive and energetic (understatement!). LoveVoodoo.com and Hedo is a combination that brings new meaning to the word holiday. I only saw one problem that was pretty much universal: No one wanted to leave!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Geoffrey S
Reviewed 22 November 2010

Let's go over the bad first...
1) The upstairs bar and the disco had awful smells. The upstairs bar smelled like a fraternity house party room and the disco smelled moldy. Both could use some major work.
2) The rooms were dated and the tile in the showers defintely need to be replaced.
3) The grounds and decor are just dated.
4) There was too much time between dinner and the nightly parties, so it was a bit of a buzz kill waiting around.

BUT, then the good...
1) Even though the rooms are dated the staff kept everything clean. Our private hot tub was cleaned every day, AND our hot tub guy would completely remove all the water, clean it, and then refill with brand new water.
2) The jerk chicken was AMAZING. I ate jerk chicken and fries every single day and miss it already. I had eggs for breakfast and dinner was ok.
3) The catamaran cruise to Rick's Cafe was Rated-R on the way there and Rated-X on the way back. I was pretty sure the captain was going to wreck the boat into a cliff from all the 'action' going on around him. I'm pretty sure they could've just anchored the boat a couple hundred yards off the shore and nobody would have needed the rest of the trip.
4) As far as the staff 'policing' as I saw in other reviews, I can say I had one security guard camped out watching the action in our hot tub on one night. And, two employees watching eight people on two lounge chairs on another night. If there were 'rules' then I didn't see anyone following them. And I hope they retired those lounge chairs...sorry! :-)

All in all, it was an amazing vacation but it's going to depend on what you're looking for. I would definetly go with a group that you're familiar with because the people you party with will make or break the vacation. If you're looking for a nice place with good food, well decorated rooms, and a relaxing/romantic atmosphere then try Secrets. If you want naked spring break for adults all year round then this is your place.

1  Thank tripguy2010