We arrived on January 3 after landing in Montego Bay. On to the room, it was clean, close to food, drink and dance. Only complaint and it's not much of a complaint, there was no TV or phone in the room, but it didn't stop me from having a blast. The beach was gorgeous and the restaurant was manned (womaned) by a wonderful, lovely woman whose name escapes me!! We went out to a club right down the road called The Jungle. I would recommend the club and the hotel...highly!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril