Other than the minor problem concerning the Negril water situation we had a great time. Being a business owner myself I know that things dont always go smooth. We were not about to let anything spoil our much talked about vacation to JAMAICA! Maureen (I think thats her name) was so pleasant and a joy to see each morning when we had breakfast. Francis was always eager to help my husband and I exchange money or get extra things that we needed. Now on to Henry...Great ! He is so compassionate about his job and never passed us during the day without asking if we were having a good day or needed anything? White Sands being affordable made it possible for us to take several tours all over the island plus so much more fun! We loved being in Negril on Christmas Day. We didnt tell anyone but we were celebrating being together for 24 years and married 15 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril