I can't tell you how much we love White Sands! We just returned from 6 glorius days there. It was clean, quiet, and beautiful. The grounds are so beautiful. The maid cleaned our room very nicely each day. We always had clean towels and sheets. I have stayed in other places on the beach where you have to beg to get your floored swept each day. Our floors were cleaned and the bathroom was always sparkly clean. She even folded my clothes and neatly put them on the chair! The beach bar has 2 great bartenders and really great 2 for 1 specials. We were very happy with our experience at White Sands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril