This hotel was selected based on past reviews and value. We were upgraded from a garden view on the inland side of the main road to a deluxe unit on the beach side. Room was spacious but had limited ammenities. No television (was not needed we were on vacation) and just a bath towel (bring your own facecloth). Room had two beds which worked fine and a large closet. We were there in low season so had no problem with evening noise. We walked the beach each morning (beware it is a public beach) but we were not bothered by vendors. they have a quaint bar and serve breakfast and lunch at an additional cost. Great security on site and they provide you with a wristband to show you are staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril