The hotel was simple but spacious as our rooms had high wooden ceilings, a queen bed, twin bed, a balcony with French doors and a big bathroom. The room also came with a small refrigerator and remote control air conditioner.
The staff was very nice and accommodating. The concierge KerryAnn upgraded our room and that of our friends so we could be next to the beach and each other free of charge. She also arranged a cab ride to MoBay at a fair price and extended out check out for an hour more. She was very sweet. I would return just because of her great service.
Although I've read that the beach side was noisy because of the bar and restaurant, I slept like a baby and didn't experience any noise.
The only recommendation I would have for the hotel is to include a breakfast option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril