White Sands is a wonderful little hotel. If you are looking for lots of bells and whistles this isn't your place. Ditto if you have small kids.
If you want a relaxing get-away this is perfect. Very clean, great maid, all staff helpful. Stay on the beachside if you can, it's worth it. There is no TV (didn't miss it) but it is quiet and it was roomy with an amazingly comfortable bed and they have free wifi. Location is convenient to just about everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril