I've stayed here twice. Once on the garden side and once in the apartment, beach side. Both experiences were good. No complaints about either. The staff is friendly and the food is pretty good. Prices on rooms and food are reasonable. I like the happy hour drink specials and prices. The bartenders (Tony and Paul) are both nice guys. If you like staying on the beach then you may want to consider White Sands. Keep in mind that they DO NOT have Tvs in the rooms unless you stay in the apartments or Villa. It wasn't a major issue for me but I know for some it can be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril