Came in on a Friday and left on a Tuesday. Secluded, clean and very relaxing with the essentials for a functional getaway. No need for a TV or fancy gadgets although there is WiFi. We stayed in a garden side room (which was preferred) with just a quick cross of the street to 7 mile beach. Daily drink specials at the bar that provide plenty of variety and flavors of the Caribbean while not skipping out on the alcohol. This was our first time in Jamaica and between the staff, locals as well as transportation and guides we felt very welcome and safe. I would absolutely recommend this place to someone who is looking to get away, especially as a couple, where there are no distractions from the outside world and you get to experience Jamaica in its fullest.
The only negative, if you can even call it that- more like nitpicking is the transparency of the walls, more so the windows. You can sometimes hear into the next room but really didn't pose an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril