Xtabi Resort
CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$99
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$193
Westender Inn(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$64
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$148
  • Breakfast included
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$78
Cancelon
Hedonism II(Negril)
US$767
US$484
US$469
Bookit.com
All reviewsthe cliffwest endoutdoor showerconch burgerjamaican breakfastwaves crashingcoffee potseaside cottageceiling fanlaid backgarden roomevery morningocean siderick's caferock housealways felt safeclear water
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I have been going to Xtabi for over 20 years, roughly 13 stays in various rooms and cottages! when you find something good why change! The cottages are so quaint. And the staff are friendly and sweet. I will return to Negril and will definitely stay in what I consider my "home away from home"!

Room Tip: Cottages are the best but the hotel rooms have air.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank iamkristy68
Reviewed 21 January 2013

We stopped in at the Xtabi for lunch one day as it was on the way back to our resort. This is another spot that has a great view! Our lunch was pretty Good, M husband had the Jamaican Grilled chicken (NOT jerk chicken at all, but they don't claim it is.) which was pretty good, and I had the chicken salad platter (like chicken salad mixed with mayonnaise and stuff, not like a grilled chicken salad), which was pretty good too, although it got warm fast sitting out in the sun! Worth a stop. Prices reasonable. Not the most Jamaican of menus though.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2013

My Husband and I just returned from our 3rd stay at Xtabi - after several years of staying at other places in Negril, we now call Xtabi our Jamaican "home" for a few weeks each winter. We love the laid back atmosphere at Xtabi, the clean rooms and well tended grounds and the sense of safety and security. The bar and restaurant are also excellent. But the biggest asset of Xtabi is the staff - to a person they are friendly and helpful and go out of their way to make sure your visit is great!

Room Tip: We prefer the Garden Side Rooms as we like Air Conditioning at night and the Gardens are lovely to enjoy from the balcony.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank preese11
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Stayed in a sea front cottage. All are wonderful - old-school Negril. Some are less private. Mine was very private, but close to the bar - but which was never a problem. Beautiful gardens. Good restaurant. Well located - easy to reach all cliff-side hotels, bars and restaurants, and the beach is 10 minutes away. One of the most beautiful spots on the cliffs, perhaps along with Rockhouse and Tensing Pen (and a few others). Water is fantastic. Snorkeling is some of the best in Negril. Great sun deck! Big pool on the garden side. Private, romantic and easy. A little rustic. Not cheap compared to other options in Negril, and even on the cliffs, but not the most expensive, and its charm is among the very best. For that reason -and I've stayed in many paces there- I consider this one of the the best values I've encountered on the cliffs.

Room Tip: All sea front cottages are very nice, and about equal. The slightly nicer ones are slightly less private, but the difference is minimal.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank ericworld
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I've been to Negril about 14 times and stayed at Xtabi on the garden side twice. Both times my husband and I went with another couple, and we had a great time. We have stayed a few other places in the cliffs and we really enjoyed Xtabi's whole package - price, cleanliness, staff, view, food. This is not a fancy hotel, but it will provide everything you need. The rooms are clean and pretty and we felt safe here. We did utilize the pool quite a bit which also wasn't fancy, but provided everything we needed. I love their 'hut-like' bar area and you can't beat the cliffs view and caves. We ate here a few times for breakfast (love the fried plantain) and several times for supper - the food was all good.
We haven't stayed here in a few years because we decided we prefer the beach, but I would definitely consider Xtabi if I stayed in the cliffs again. Even though we stay on the beach now, we do try to get to Xtabi for supper on each trip.

Room Tip: At some hotels staying on the garden side is a hassle with a lot of walking back and forth, and crossing the road to the bar/restaurant. The property is small enough that this wasn't an issue here, and we had no problem crossing the road.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends