My husband and I recently returned from our third visit to Couples Negril. As always, we had a fantastic time! Special thanks to our travel agent, Mitch Toren at Trip Guy, who made sure everything went perfectly! He's the greatest. He even managed to arrange a special dinner for us at Otaheite complete with the staff singing Happy Birthday to us and presenting us with a delicious birthday cake! Thanks again, Mitch!
PROS- This resort has the most beautiful beach we've ever found in the Caribbean. The staff keeps it groomed to perfection. The water is crystal clear and absolutely gorgeous. One of the reasons we keep coming back is the calm waters of Bloody Bay. The floats provided by the resort make for many hours floating in that gorgeous, calm water!
- The decor at the resort is just what we're looking for - it's not fancy but it's the perfect beach resort. Everything is laid back and relaxing. The housekeeping staff is wonderful.
- The size of the resort is ideal. Everything is close by and can be reached within a 5 minute walk.
- The staff is amazing. They always greet you with a smile and make you feel that you truly are "family". Special thanks to Elkie, Ivylyn, Camille, Tanya, Stacey, and the great crew on the glass-bottom boat! What a fun time!
- The food at all venues is excellent. My husband and I usually aren't big fans of buffets but we really enjoyed them this year.
- We have used Club Mobay for two years now and highly recommend it. We also took the TimAir flight from Montego Bay to Negril. Thanks to both we were in the lobby at Couples with a glass of champagne just a little over an hour after our flight landed in Montego Bay!
CONS - We had to leave! Can't wait til next year - we're counting the days already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Couples Negril. A brilliant balance of elegant and eclectic. At Couples Negril, style surrounds and infuses everything in sight. From the laid-back charm of the swim-up bar to the intoxicating allure on an in-suite Jacuzzi, there’s just something about Couples Negril that says chic. Defined by imaginative, artistic features and possessing a beautiful balance of elegant and eclectic, Couples Negril is 18 acres of all-inclusive luxury, personality and pleasure. All expertly carved into the captivating landscape of Negril, Jamaica. And while our unique appointments set us apart from any other resort, our unwavering attention to your every desire has earned us recognition as the premier all-inclusive resort not only in Jamaica, but the entire Caribbean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Destinology, Travelbag, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Couples Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Negril Hotel Negril
- Couples Hotel Negril
- Negril Couples Hotel
- Couples Negril Jamaica