4,606 results
All reviewscassava terracethe red flag servicecatamaran cruisepiano barotaheite restaurantheliconia grilllychee restaurantcouple negrilour honeymoonnude beachother resortsthe fine dining restaurantwater sportsswim up barbloody baylobster nightrepeaters dinner
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We just returned from our first visit to Couples Negril and everything about it was absolutely perfect.
Everything you could ask for an more at this resort. My favorite aspect was definitely the beach. The grounds were so well kept, the water perfect and beautiful sand. I loved just relaxing in the chairs and cooling off in the ocean when needed. There was some very good beach musicians who were not even part of the resort but really added to our trip. We loved the red flag service, which allowed you to put your flag in the sand whenever you wanted a drink. All of the mixed drinks were very yummy especially the "dirty bannnan". Loved all the variety of drinks as well. Also the staff would bring around fruit kabobs and cold facecloths to the people on the beach in the morning which we thought was a nice touch.
We had a chance to try all of the restuarants offered and the food was fantastic with excellent service. I felt extremely spoiled the whole time. My favorite was probably the breakfast which was always very good. Lots of fresh fruit, omelette station, everything you could imagine including a fresh smoothie station and mimosa and bloody mary station.
We also booked the private dinner on the beach which was an additional cost but I would highly recommend it. Was one of the highlights of our trip. 2 of your own private servers meet you at your room with glasses of champagne and walk you down to your own private table on the beach. Its a fabulous 4 course meal with excellent service, tiki tourches, music etc. Very romantic! And the food was outstanding! I had the lobster which was amazinG!!
There was also good entertainment every night. If you get a chance to see Silverbirds the steal drum band, definitely do so! They were really good and you dont want to miss it. The beach party which they have every Thursday was also not to be missed. A really good band played and they had the whole buffet set up on the beach with Jamaican specialties and rum punch.
The catamaran sunset "booze cruise" which is included with your stay was also really fun. It includes a beautiful view, swimming in the caves, lots of rum punch or beer, and dancing on the boat.
We also really enjoyed the couples massage.We actually had 2 during our stay since we purchased one and the other one was included since we were on our honeymoon. We paid to upgrade to the treehouse massage and it was sooo nice. Very relaxing, best massage I've ever had!
We also had our wedding here. It was a very small ceremony but was absolutely perfect. Everything went seamlessly and was very stress free. They made it all so easy!

I could go on and on and on about this place because I honestly have sooooooo many good things to say but I will let you discover all of the little surprises for yourself.

One more thing that I must add is how phenomenal all the staff were. Many of them even remembered our names throughout the stay. Everyone was so friendly and helpful.

I hope to return for our anniversary in the future!! HIGHLY recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank jankatherton
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This was our 4th trip to Couples Negril and it definitely did not disappoint. The beach is unbelievably clean and great for taking a long walk to see the sights. Even the venders along the way are great to talk to. The restaurants have a great selection of food, breakfast is still a favorite of ours!! The staff is fantastic and you can do as much or as little as you want and no one will care!! A must see in our book:)

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Goalieman9
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This will be our 3rd time going To CN will be there in July 26th 2014 for our 3rd time , we have gone to several other resorts in Jamaica but none compares to Couples Negril, The Staff specially the GM Mr. Bowleg the asst. Jevado makes it a great and special vacation to go, the rooms cleanliness, the Management team, The Food, The Beach ( The Best in Jamaica ) all around the resort A1 place, Thank You Couples Negril for being my #1 Place in Jamaica.

J.Ares (Miami)

Room Tip: Ocean Front Suites (The best)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juan A
Reviewed 13 July 2014

With the assistance of Beach Bum Vacation we booked our 12th visit to this resort. Beach Bum Vacation recommended this resort and make the booking of our vacation a "breeze". Couples Negril is right on bloody bay in Negril Jamaica. The grounds are spotless; the staff incredible and the restaurants and food selection are all 1st class; whether you want a burger at the beach grill or pressed duck at their upscale Othehite restaurant. The catamaran cruise to the caves is a must and is included in your stay.You can do as little or as much as you desire as the selection of activities is quite varied. Beach volleyball; pool volleyball; tennis; horseshoes; beach bocce ball are all included as are raggae dance lessons; mixology classes and a Jamaican history class. Evening entertainment is abundant and the piano bar stays open until "the last guest leaves". There is an internet cafe with several computer terminals to suit all needs.we are about to book trip 13 to this resort for June/July 2015. No matter what your age; from 20 to 65+ you are sure to have an excellent stay at this resort.

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the place. All buildings are centrally located to the main pool; beach and restaurants. We always opt for a garden suite on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
24  Thank John G
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and I took the second leg of our honeymoon at Couples Negril. The beaches of Negril are stunning and after staying in Montego Bay for the first half of our honeymoon, it was clearly evident just how beautiful in comparison. Crystal clear, calm water and white sand for miles. The food at this resort was another thing that just really stood out to me. The main restaurant near the pool had a stellar breakfast, lunch AND dinner. The specialty restaurants were excellent as well. My husband and I ate VERY well at Couples Negril. The poolside/beachside drinks were not as good at the drinks we had at Rose Hall in Montego Bay - which isn't a huge deal if you aren't ordering the blended drinks. What I did love, however, is that you had red flags to stick in the sand every time you needed a new one and a waiter would be right over to take your order.

Another great thing about this resort were the number of activities going on during any given day. We played our fair share of beach/water volleyball and soccer (and relaxed PLENTY on the beach hammocks)! The night time entertainment was great and varied. There were plenty of water based activities that we took advantage of - do NOT miss the sunset cruise - they take you out to the Negril cliffs and let you swim into a cave.

The only complaints I had about this resort were the rooms. They seemed like they could use a little updating. We also paid extra for an "ocean" view and the room we had (toward the very back of the resort) had about a 2% view of the ocean. I highly suggest either opting out of paying extra for the ocean view or making sure you ask where the room is before you commit to it. But because we really didn't spend much time in our rooms, it really didn't detract from our overall experience at Couples. Thanks for giving us a memorable honeymoon!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple