Our first time in Jamiaca Negril..
We chose to stay at Sunset at the Palms now this resort is approximate 1hr and 10 minutes from the Sangster airport remember to allow for this travel time on your return to the airport..
The resort itself was well presented in an ambience of tropical palm tree's and dark timber type balinese setting..this resort is an all inclusive resort.
The rooms are spacious and clean..our room was 617 the only problem with this room is the road noise and the resort across the road playing it loud music this didn't bother us to much but I could imagine it may with others..
Your food is a choice of a buffet,or the beach grill (11am to 7pm) and the lotus restaurant which you need to book for, lotus provides a more upmarket menu with full table service..
You have a medium size pool with a spa and swim up pool bar..Be aware the beach is a walk across the road which is like a 2minute walk they have a bar , food (beach grill) Toilets all across their it was a lovely spot..
Overall our stay here was great the staff were friendly and helpful we thoroughly enjoyed our time here, this is not a party resort it attracts a older clientele from what I could see there are plenty of resorts that offer that ambience Riu seem to have the loud music going all night if that's what you are after.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot for romantics or a destination wedding. Nestled amongst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, this unique all-inclusive gem is best described as intimate, chic and serene. The resort offers 85 "tree-house-style," elegantly appointed guestrooms on ten-acres of lush landscaping, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Melt away with a soothing spa service in our unique treatment garden, cool off at the swim-up bar with a tropical drink or "chill" at the resort's five beachfront acres and two miles of white sand beach, just steps away. When dining is on the menu, you'll enjoy both international and authentic Jamaican cuisine at four restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunset at the Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At The Palms Hotel Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Negril
- Sunset Palms Jamaica
- Sunset Palms Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Resort