I stayed at the hotel for 7 days for a friends wedding. I hade a great experience and the food was amazing. A real delight with authentic Jamaican food!
The staff was very nice, in particular Esroy and Rory are servers, who always made us laugh and made sure the drinks were always good.
The hotel was a perfect place for a quiet wedding retreat, nothing loud or too busy. We liked going out into Negril and experiencing the culture, night life and the numerous excursions that were available.
I recommend this for anybody looking to relax at the hotel or even for young poeple looking to have a great time out.
I am hoping to come back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot for romantics or a destination wedding. Nestled amongst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, this unique all-inclusive gem is best described as intimate, chic and serene. The resort offers 85 "tree-house-style," elegantly appointed guestrooms on ten-acres of lush landscaping, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Melt away with a soothing spa service in our unique treatment garden, cool off at the swim-up bar with a tropical drink or "chill" at the resort's five beachfront acres and two miles of white sand beach, just steps away. When dining is on the menu, you'll enjoy both international and authentic Jamaican cuisine at four restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travelbag, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset at the Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At The Palms Hotel Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Negril
- Sunset Palms Jamaica
- Sunset Palms Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Resort