What can i say that hasnt already had a mention. If you are looking for somewhere to completely relax this is the place and the staff are amazing, so helpful and friendly. If you are looking to stay in a 'clinical box' ie one of the major chains that may have all mod cons , freezing air con , butlers etc this isnt the place for you. However if you want somewhere very unique with character and excellent service then this is it. The resort could have been lifted from anywhere in Thailand it has that tropical feel about it. The food is of very high quaility with the main buffet changing virtually completly every evening but i would recommend you dine in the a la carte also (we did three times over our 10 night stay and it well recommended).
The beach, even though over the road (with a lolly pop assistant on hand to cross you over... a really nice touch) is really relaxing, no fighting over beds or positions as it never gets crowded ... just 2 miles of a magical cove. Fresh lobster is available for about $25 in a few places and is probably the best lobster ive had. Having said that the food served by the hotel is also great especially the red snapper .
Also watch out for Donovan who will entertain you daily with is guitar , reggae and an eclectic mix of other 'favourites' , a real character who really livens up the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot for romantics or a destination wedding. Nestled amongst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, this unique all-inclusive gem is best described as intimate, chic and serene. The resort offers 85 "tree-house-style," elegantly appointed guestrooms on ten-acres of lush landscaping, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Melt away with a soothing spa service in our unique treatment garden, cool off at the swim-up bar with a tropical drink or "chill" at the resort's five beachfront acres and two miles of white sand beach, just steps away. When dining is on the menu, you'll enjoy both international and authentic Jamaican cuisine at four restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travelbag, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset at the Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At The Palms Hotel Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Negril
- Sunset Palms Jamaica
- Sunset Palms Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Resort