My husband and I stayed at the SATP from dec 4th - 18th 2013 and has the most fantastic holiday.
On arriving at the hotel, we were welcomed with fruit juice, cool flannel and as we had registered on line it didn't take long for us to be taken to our "tree house" deluxe.
Any minor issues were sorted out immediately, such as kettle not working, but on the whole the room was fab ( thank goodness for air conditioning)!
Our 14 days and nights were spent eating, drinking, laughing, swimming, sun bathing within the complex. The beach is beautiful and a big shout for Opal, the beach bar chef, the food was great and tasty. Randi, the life guard was so sweet and helpful, Tony with the stall was friendly, helpful and good to sit and have a natter with.
All of the staff were friendly, helpful,attentive and proactive. I had the luxury of two spa treatments, deep tissue massage and aromatherapy massage by Denise, I highly recommend her, so powerful and thorough in a delightful setting.
A huge impact on our fabulous holiday was the gentle taxi driver Mr John Wayne. He parks outside the hotel on the road and will take you to places that you would never know about. He really made our trips out special, fun, informative and unique, if you do one thing make sure you book your trips with John.
Back to the hotel, loved the food, most of the entertainment especially the Karaoke,Keisha and the reggae band with the female singer. Why they don't bring Donavan on from the beach, I'll never know, a brilliant performer and a real character.
As you can tell we loved the whole thing from start to finish and will go back this year.
Jamaica, no problem mon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot for romantics or a destination wedding. Nestled amongst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, this unique all-inclusive gem is best described as intimate, chic and serene. The resort offers 85 "tree-house-style," elegantly appointed guestrooms on ten-acres of lush landscaping, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Melt away with a soothing spa service in our unique treatment garden, cool off at the swim-up bar with a tropical drink or "chill" at the resort's five beachfront acres and two miles of white sand beach, just steps away. When dining is on the menu, you'll enjoy both international and authentic Jamaican cuisine at four restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset at the Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At The Palms Hotel Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Negril
- Sunset Palms Jamaica
- Sunset Palms Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Resort