My wife and I recently got married and spent one of the best weeks of our lives at at the Palms in Negril.
The staff and service was amazing! Yvette the wedding planner made us feel at ease from the time we met her and took the stress out of everything. Our wedding was perfect in a location in the garden that was better than expected. We couldn't be happier with the job she did. I would recommend this place for anyone planning on getting married!
Service at the resort was out of this world, honestly made us feel guilty for being treated so well! All of the bartenders and servers make you feel right at home! Kemp was our favorite! If he can't make you smile or laugh than it's prob not possible! Kemp is the man! Can't wait to go back and hit up Jamaica's night life with him outside the resort. Cornelius was our server for our private wedding night dinner at which he took service to the next level! We had great service the whole time and Craig and Shemoy also gave us some of the best dining experiences we could ask for!
The resort grounds are beautifully kept and the head grounds keeper can be found everyday expecting the property and keeping it pristine! Beautiful property!
I am saving one of the best parts of this resort for last, hard to compare with everything else because everything was amazing, but the food was top notch, from the private dinner, lotus leaf fine dining atmosphere, the palm grove buffet style dining, the beach bar grill, breakfast and especially the chefs table where we had the honor to meet the man behind the extraordinary dishes, Ravieon. My wife and I are big foodies and she works in one of the best fine dining restaurants in central Florida and we were blown away with his talent and ability to pare dishes and flavors. Along with mixing local flare and beautiful presentation. Not your typical all inclusive resort food. The limit is endless for Ravieon with that type of cooking ability!
If your looking for a romantic paradise vacation with your significant other or a quiet secluded vacation with a group of friends, than you can't go wrong with Sunset at the Palms in Negril! Truly an amazing resort where you can get away from it all and truly enjoy yourself! Whether at the one of the 3 bars, beach, dining or relaxing or resting in your private treehouse room where you will be sure to hear nothing but the sounds of nature!
We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot for romantics or a destination wedding. Nestled amongst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, this unique all-inclusive gem is best described as intimate, chic and serene. The resort offers 85 "tree-house-style," elegantly appointed guestrooms on ten-acres of lush landscaping, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Melt away with a soothing spa service in our unique treatment garden, cool off at the swim-up bar with a tropical drink or "chill" at the resort's five beachfront acres and two miles of white sand beach, just steps away. When dining is on the menu, you'll enjoy both international and authentic Jamaican cuisine at four restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset at the Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At The Palms Hotel Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Negril
- Sunset Palms Jamaica
- Sunset Palms Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Resort