That was how we were greeted for our second time back. The staff remembered us even as we walked into the entrance. This is the most amazing resort! We went back again this year in April for the second year in a row.
The staff are the most wonderful part of Sunset at the Palms. The grounds are incredible, and the beach is the best around. I highly recommend this resort. The rooms a beautiful with balconies that have great daybeds and privacy for relaxing after a wonderful day at the beach. The food is exceptional and the Chef’s Table and Lotus Leaf room are a must. Opal the chef at the grill on the beach will make your day with her delicious food and beautiful laugh and smile.
We are planning our trip back again for next April already.
We must say thank you to everyone who works at SATP, and mention some of the incredible staff that made us feel like we were in our second home. So thank you Kadian, Loleta , Sifford, Dwight, Kenroy, Venroy, Patroy, Shorty, Kirk, Karla, Rose, Craig, Opal, Desmond, Jeff, Clevon, Kurt, Esroy, Clive, Kemp, Teion, Kerry, Mellesia, Elvis, the Eggman who make the best poached eggs I have ever had, the gate keepers, I wish I could name all who are on staff!
Special thanks to Kadian, for all of her help each time we have planned our trips. To Sifford, for treating us like royalty and for you subtle sense of humor. To Patroy my friend, for your smile and the wonderful coconuts you brought to us every day. To Desmond, for your friendship, and all that you do for the guests at this wonderful resort. To Dwight, one of the best chefs I have ever met.
This is a beautiful place and is a destination that we will keep coming back to for years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot for romantics or a destination wedding. Nestled amongst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, this unique all-inclusive gem is best described as intimate, chic and serene. The resort offers 85 "tree-house-style," elegantly appointed guestrooms on ten-acres of lush landscaping, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Melt away with a soothing spa service in our unique treatment garden, cool off at the swim-up bar with a tropical drink or "chill" at the resort's five beachfront acres and two miles of white sand beach, just steps away. When dining is on the menu, you'll enjoy both international and authentic Jamaican cuisine at four restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset at the Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At The Palms Hotel Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Negril
- Sunset Palms Jamaica
- Sunset Palms Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Resort