Sunset at the Palms
  • Pool
US$243
US$194
  • Breakfast included
Home Sweet Home Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$126
Hotels.com
Hedonism II(Negril)
US$863
US$216
US$1,313
  • Pool
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
Charela Inn / Le Vendome(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$143
2,837 results
All reviewslotus leafchef's tablecrossing guardbeach grilllotus restaurantday bedcoffee barshort walk across the streettree house stylejohn wayne toursjerk chickentree frogsa la carte restaurantbloody baypiano mansmall resortbug spray
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Brilliant hotel

Various tree houses set in lush gardens
Good choice of meals traditionally cooked
No queues EVER
Quiet with real Jamaican hospitality
Swimming pool lovely and tranquil with plenty of sun beds

Beach across the road lovely,again real Jamaican no gimmicks
Fresh food cooked and served on the beach
Few small stalls
Plenty quiet,areas

Negril 10 minutes away surrounded by countryside
Taxi into the mountains was good trip

Staff,friendly, drinks plentiful

Escape and to be. Highly recommended if you don't want typical tourist hotel

Absolutely relaxing

Room Tip: Suite is,up and downstairs
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ade C
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I just recently returned home from my first trip to Sunset at the Palms. This place is amazing, went with a friend, the tree houses bungalows with balconies are perfect! I believe we stayed in room 617, room was cleaned everyday and the fridge was stocked with water, beer ,and sodas daily. The food at the Palm grove restaurant was fantastic, they have different themes nightly and the service staff is the most professional staff I have seen in a long time.

The beach is a short walk across the street, that is where we spent most of our time. You have to try the beach grill Opal cooks the best snapper and jerk chicken.Drinks are great, and a big shout out to lifeguards Jamie and Clevon, it was so awesome meeting you! Will defiantly be returning to SATP in the future. Great vacation spot,beaches are gorgeous.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Katie I
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We chose SATP for a relaxing, no plans needed type of vacation. We were looking for all-inclusive but also intimate and budget friendly. SATP fit the bill perfectly. The resort is gorgeous and so are the rooms. The grounds are always well manicured and clean. I never got tired of looking at the different plants and birds while I was there.

The food was average to good with a few dishes that I felt I could call excellent (most being served at the Lotus Leaf). Disclaimer: I'm from New Orleans so maybe I'm just spoiled when it comes to food. I would definitely recommend heading to the Office of Nature next door on the beach for some grilled lobster. This was outside of the resort food but well worth it. The drinks are great. I love that upon arrival, we were served cold punch. I had so many good cocktails that I can hardly pick a favorite but some notables are the Dirty Banana and Tian's special. The coffee bar is great. I already miss Shannon's cappuccinos.

The beach is beautiful with plenty of sunny and shady spots. The beach is also open so vendors will approach you. This may bug some but a simple "no thanks" will keep them moving along. With a beach bar and a grill that serves good food, there's no reason to leave the beach.

As mentioned before in many reviews, make sure to bring plenty of bug spray. We went through 2 bottles and still got one or two mosquito bites. The drinks/water on the beach are served in small cocktail glasses so I was glad I brought a large sip cup. The wildlife noises at night can be pretty loud but I love white noise so I slept soundly. Also, we used Rocky's transportation for a roundtrip taxi and I highly recommend them. It's worth booking your airport travel before you arrive.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Brandi K
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This was a cute spot. Rooms are nice and roomy. Definitely don't feel like you are at a hotel. We sat on balcony and read, slept, and other things for hours during the rain. Entertainment and food have room for improvement. Paying for the ambiance. All inclusive fees were a little more than I would expect and told it was because food and alcohol were "top shelf". Absolute, Bacardi, and an unknown named tequila is not top shelf. I mean Jose Cuervo is a starting place and Ciroc or Grey Goose .....hell Titos over Absolute. French toast is amazing and offered every morning. Coffee bar is great. We definitely got monies worth out if it. Chefs dinner was long but ok. Lotus leaf restaurant get the corn cake and tuna!!! Yes I'm a foody :) oh and the tofu lentil burger sounds interesting but it was AMAZEBALLS. It was available at the bar on the beach. Yes, beach is across the street but not an inconvenience at all. Snorkeling your was ok at best but not much to see off the beach. Water is clear you can see bottom pretty far out just nothing special to see. We did see a sting ray on shallow water. Go to Zimbalis and then ask them for the Rasta tour with Fire. If you are looking for a authentic experience you have to do it! It's a hike though so be ready for a climb and a cold dip in a mountain spring/ water fall..... I'm missing it all right now just got home. $75 per person including transportation and 4 course meal for Zimbalis, $50 per person for Rasta tour.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was my wife & mine first all inclusive resort trip, & out of the country trip for her. It was beautiful. We also were celebrating our 10yr anniversary & had an on the beach wedding ceremony. The staff at the hotel were wonderful & our photographer was number one, & came highly recommended by hotel staff. He was every bit worth it.

Room Tip: What ever room you get it doesn't fully matter, because your going to enjoy being outside much more.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple