Just returned from my first trip to Jamaica. I was looking for a retreat that included Meditation and Yoga. The Yoga every morning was great, the instructors were very good at meeting you at your level. The treatments were amazing and performed by two beautiful women. The food was very good. It is a very intimate atmosphere, I felt like I was staying at a relative's home. I stayed two nights in the main house and 4 in the Dome both were great but the privacy of the Dome is a bonus. The bathrooms are outside, but private, just adds to the ambiance! This is meant to be a place to go to rest, reflect, and discover your inner self, not as a sleeping place to tour from. I think if I were to do it a second time I would spend four nights here and then carry on to a more central area. The only downer I can say was the fact that they advertise meditation and the time I was there, there were no group meditations happening, which was my main reasons for choosing Jackie's and why I only gave 4 stars. Every thing else more than met my expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Majestic Wellness Center Guesthouse and Spa. Overlooking 180 degrees of the natural curvature of Mother Earth. On the beautiful Turquoise Caribbean Sea in Negril, Jamaica. Come and clear your mind, body and spirit as you reconnect to nature and yourself in a safe and serene environment. Each morning yoga and meditation, healthy gourmet food, relaxing massages, what else can you ask for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Jackie's on the Reef reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackie`s On The Reef Hotel Negril
- Jackies On The Reef Negril