“It's just a light house”
Review of Negril Lighthouse

and up
Private Negril Tour From Montego Bay
Ranked #15 of 58 things to do in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: This lighthouse, built in 1894, affords breathtaking views of the coast.
Houston, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“It's just a light house”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Nothing spectacular about it. Walked up and some men were smoking weed at the door. We didn't go up to the top; we were low key scared. LOL. But we took pictures and went to Ricks Café.

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Palm Beach, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Must see attraction”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We went late in the day after walking pretty far. We arrived as the man who cares for the grounds was closing. Yet he personally took us on a mini tour with lots of info. Nice of him to take the time even though he was leaving. we will for sure go back.

Newark, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Passed in a boat...”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

It's very pretty - the view from the top must be amazing. We passed in a boat. The water was just stunning.

Long Beach, California
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Nice Cliff side light house”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The light house sits on a cliff with a great cliff diver. The views are fantastic. A nice stop on your way to Rick's.

Visited April 2014
pennsylvania
“the light house”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have been in the light house many many times because everytime I go I always stay on the cliffs and at one time stayed at light house park by lighthouse. My husband and I loved the cliffs and really loved the the lighthouse inn across from the lighthouse. the people who own it are great and the food is the best. a couple years ago my husband died and I took my family and my husbands family to jamaica we had a jamaica service for my husband and a dinner at lighthouse inn. the owners took care of everything as they are long time friends. we even threw some ashes into the ocean as my husband wanted. If you go to jamaica visit negril cliffs and the lighthouse some of the greatest people live in jamaica and they always make you feel welcome this was in feb.of 2013

Visited May 2013