“33 Years of Heaven”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Negril
Crystal Waters Villas
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We just got back from a week on the beach in Negril. This was my 40 year anniversary of Negril, my wife's 35th and our 33rd year at Crystal Waters. To be honest, in the beginning we went to Negril every other year, but for the last 10 years or so - annually. And since 1981 it's been at Crystal Waters. So we've seen the changes over the years... but the one thing that never changes is the joy of being in the middle of the beach with the staff Nehru provides. There are two three BR villas, many two BR villas and a few one BR villas. All come with a cook who willl prepare meals that would knock your socks off - if for some crazy reason you were wearing socks... We go with two other couples and stay in Villa #8, with beautiful views and a floor plan we love. Last week Blosson was our cook and prepared breakfast every day and dinner on 6 of the 8 nights we ate in. We tend to find lunch on the beach, meat patties or maybe the Jerk Chicken Club at Country Country. Honestly, you cannot go wrong with the Villa cooking. Anything you want, fish, lobster, shrimp, chicken (Blossom's fried chicken was awesome) pork. The local fisherman, vegatable man, lobster guy all stop by with their goods so the cook can prepare fresh meals. On Sunday (oulr last day) the other two couples had already left for the airport... our bags were packed and on the porch... then we found out just before getting into the cab for MoBay that our flight to Baltimore was cancelled. No problem - Nehru let us stay another night, we put our swimsuits back on and headed to the beach for an extra day in heaven. Oh, btw - we extended our stay to two weeks next year... not as long as some of the other repeat guests at CW whom we look forward to seeing every year... You'll love Crystal Waters...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank CorbsinVa
There are newer reviews for Crystal Waters Villas

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We recently spent a week at crystal waters in a one bedroom villa and had the best holiday we have had in 13 years. All of the staff, including the office staff, grounds staff, security, maid and house keepers all literally bent over backwards to make sure our stay was as pleasant as can be. I was extremely happy to have the fish truck come daily and bring us fresh live lobster. We bought shrimp on site and had lobster and shrimp every night we were there, sometimes barbecued by Kamel who does the the beach security. Our maid Elaine was awesome preparing us all of our meals, there was always a nice variety of food and plenty of it. We hired Sparrow whom drives taxi for the hotel, and he did a couple private tours of the area for us. He is also a great person, knowledgable, has good contacts for shopping for fruit, souvenirs, etc. He also took us up to the airport and was very dependable and prompt. The owner Nehru spent some time taking with us to ensure that we were having a good time, which was nice to see. The buildings are all well maintained, and up to date tvs, radio stereo system etc. From what i understand this place has 95 percent returning customers, so I am so glad that we were able to get in. Even though the hotel is next to Margariteville the noise was very minimal and at night only the tree frogs could be heard. The water in the ocean is a gorgeous, clear blue, very warm, sandy bottom and we spent hours in it each day. We also walked up the beach north, for quite a ways, it is less busy once you get to the public beach area. All in all we fell in love with Crystal waters, and would recommend anyone to go stay there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank iaustin
Reviewed 19 December 2013

My boyfriend and I spent several months trying to decide where to stay in Negril for vacation. I mean we literally searched each condo, villa, etc on the Seven Mile. Based on the reviews, we finally decided on Crystal Waters. The reviews were well founded; this place did not disappoint.

Crystal Waters is a place that is done in excellence. From the villa and grounds to the staff. Nehru is delightful and makes a regular appearance to make sure that all is well. The rooms are exceptionally maintained and clean. I am very selective when it comes to lodging. I know clean, and this place is very clean. The room was updated with flat screen TV, cable, stereo, and had everything we needed for our stay. Our cook/ housekeeper was very pleasant and prepared our requested meals to our satisfaction. Our favorites from her was the eskovitch fish and the curry chicken. YUM. Best eskovitch ever. I must say though that my boyfriend's sister was in the villa next door... and we absolutely adored her cook/housekeeper Pauline. Ask for her if you can. I have to admit, she is the best as she goes well above and beyond normal responsibilities.

The grounds are immaculate. Beauty and excellence. Words are inadequate.

The pool was just okay. I tried it out because it was there. But, the beach is literally steps away. Crystal Waters have these little huts that you can take a lounger and just relax. I loved the beach hammock; we became one on this trip.

The beach. Yes, there are vendors. Yes, they want you to buy things. I told them no and they left me alone. Security was not an issue. We felt very secure. While walking on the beach I peeked at other villas and condos. It was evident to me that Crystal Waters is head and shoulders above them. We made the right choice.

This was the most amazing and relaxing vacation I've ever been on and I have to thank Crystal Waters for it. They made my pre birthday celebrations absolutely memorable. If I am ever in Negril, this is the place that I will stay. Period. No question.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Yollie23
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

As a frequent traveler to Crystal Waters, I do not review the property every time I stay.
This trip was a large group trip with requests for multiple villas. We were a bit chaotic when booking but nothing was ever a problem. This proved true for our whole stay.
Everyone was charmed by the hospitality and beauty of the property. The service is personal and quickly feels like home. Really good meals are provided by the villas cook. You can personalize your meals or go out to the many restaurants nearby.
The beach is large and private with excellent security by Kamel.
We can't wait to return again and again.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank lina
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My wife, daughter and I stayed in a two bedroom villa 3 different times and a 3 bedroom waterfront villa 1 time . While at first glance Crystal Waters appears to be outdated , its far from it . It has more charm then you could ask for and then some : Pool , Home cooked meals ,wifi, , stereo , tv, Great Staff, Kamel,s jerk chicken , Jeans home cooked curried lobster Blossoms, Banna Bread . Don't come here if you are looking for the long lines , or the morning rush to block off your lounge chairs .
The home cooked meals dont dissapoint at all period !! they are way better than eating out for alot of reasons , and it is so much more convenient to eat when you want to, but it really is just good old fashioned home cooking jamaica style . The beach has been shrinking over the years , but its always entertaining and relaxing. The sunsets are great . If you want to travel by water I would highly recommend using Mike ( Mikes glass bottom boat) for a cruise to cliffs , and or snorkeling. If you feel like talking to mike he will return the favor , if you just chillaxin he will just cruise you around . Our favorite off the beaten path stop is whoopies on the cliffs its past all the other cliff attractions but its perfect for sunsets or miday chillin , The owner is at first appears a little grumpy but that's Dennis , its part of his charm .Try his fresh Oj n vodkas or 3 or 4 mmmmmmm . My daughter claims this is her favorite place she has ever been !!!! , we have been taking her for yrs
Nehru and all the staff at crystal waters are nothing but professional. We have stayed at other locations and all are friendly but Crystal Waters stand's out . Everyone has been there along time .

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank MyFamilytradition
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Being a former travel consultant, I have stayed in many hotels and resorts. If you are looking for a perfect vacation where you do not have to cook or clean and have a beautiful beach and pool at your finger tips, Crystal Waters Villas is your best vacation spot. Your maid/cook is there to help you in your perfect relaxing stay also. I loved it here and definitely will return.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank PompanoJean
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This was our 2nd stay at CWV and it was just as we remembered. The home cooked meals are better than eating out at fraction of the price, and with children it is so much more convenient to eat when you want to. The beach is steps away, clean and relaxing. The word that captures the experience is authentic, like living in a nice Jamaican lady's home and feeling like one of the family. Paul keeps the grounds spotless. Kamel and Clifton keep you safe. Blossom keeps your belly full. No crowds. No fuss. We didn't even check in...why bother when you are one of the family. Yah mon.

Room Tip: All the villas are comparable. Ask to be far away from margaritaville if u have kids. loud on Frida...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family