“Awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crystal Waters Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Negril
Crystal Waters Villas
McKinney, Texas
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

My family rented the 3 bedroom 3 bathroom villa on June 8th through June 15th! We had the BEST time of our lives! The property was very well kept and beautiful! The beach area was breathtaking!

Nehru, came to greet us upon our arrival and he checked on us on during our stay.

Marie was our housekeeper and cook. She had a helper and they both took very good care of my family and kept our villa spotless! We had a homemade breakfast every morning and a home cooked dinner almost every evening! It was wonderful!

Camille, our security guard cook us jerk chicken one night and was fantastic!

Crystal Water Villas is by far the BEST place to stay in Negril. We will be going back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank kimmieswan

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

It's been awhile since we visited Crystal Waters and I can't even remember how we found them in the first place. It was long before the internet and Trip Advisor!

I took my sister and brother-in-law for a Christmas holiday. We rented the big house and was taken very good care of by Blossom and her helpers.

We have many great memories of our stay at Crystal Waters and would love to go back someday soon!

If you're looking for a peaceful, quiet and beautiful place to stay on 7 Mile Beach, I highly recommend Crystal Waters!

Room Tip: The big house would be perfect for 6 people. There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Very spacious ho...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Debbie H
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is our third stay in three years. I completely understand why so many people return to Crystal Waters year after year. I've told friends that this vacation transforms me from a Type A Personality to a Type Z as soon as we arrive. I think I wore shoes twice in ten days, and only then because we decided to go out for dinner. It's the most relaxing vacation imaginable. And, it's very affordable particularly compared to large, resort hotels.

Roy picks us up from the airport and drives us to the Jamaican equivalent of Sam's Club where we buy beer, soft drinks, snacks and coffee. Dinner was waiting for us when we arrived at Crystal Waters. Our villa was just a few yards from their gorgeous beach, where our chairs were always ready for us first thing in the morning.

The beauty of this place a complete lack of the need to think. The most taxing decision is what to have for dinner! Though I enjoy on-the-run see-it-all vacations where we try to see and do as much as possible, this is the polar opposite.

Marie, our housekeeper and cook, is a wonderful soul who quietly takes care of us with a spotless villa and delicious Jamaican food. Incredibly fresh seafood is available and can be selected from a local vendor who comes right to your door.

The villas are extremely clean but not fancy… kind of a nice lake cottage feel but with air conditioning, flat screen cable TV and free wireless internet.

Usually, we asked Marie to fix breakfast and dinner (which she left on the stove to eat at our leisure). The table was always nicely set with fresh flower picked from the beautiful grounds. We generally ate leftovers for lunch. Her fried chicken is outstanding! Sometimes, we'd ask for suggestions. Our other favorites are Curried Shrimp, home made potato salad and fried fish. Her jerk chicken is fantastic, grilled on real hardwood charcoal by Camille whose normal duties are security and taking care of us at the beach. And speaking of security, we've always felt 100% at ease.

Right before we left to go home, I put on socks for the first time in 10 days. As I did, I jokingly screamed in horror which initially upset Marie who working in the next room because she thought I was hurt. Afterwards, she couldn't stop laughing. It was a sad day, but we were happy knowing we'd be back next year. I can't wait. Special thanks to Nehru, the owner of Crystal Waters. He completely understands hospitality and treats guests like good friends staying at his home.

Room Tip: All the rooms are a few yards away from the beach via a landscaped walkway. A three bedroom unit is...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank John P
Burnaby
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

This property is outstanding. From the spacious, airy villas, to the spectacular location on 7 mile beach, to the incredible staff, you simply cannot find a better place to enjoy Negril. The owner Nehru is so professional and customer service is clearly most important to him. He is such a kind man, a true gentleman, and he makes sure his guests are well looked after. He is on site, visiting to make sure everyone has what they need. Our cook Dotty was the sweetest lady and an amazing cook. She has a smile that lights up the room. No requests was too much for her. We also had Vivian one day when Dotty was off and she was also amazing. Kemel, the day time security man, was excellent at his job, doesn't miss a thing that goes on, on the beach and grounds. He also makes some pretty great jerk chicken if you ask him. Palmer , night time security, again, just a great person. I also thought the office lady was fantastic and efficient, but I don't recall her name.
I miss Crystal Waters and can't wait to return. I could happily spend the rest of my days swinging in the hammock and listening to the tree frogs. It's a true paradise with an abundance of charm!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank lolei
Virgina USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

We just got back from a week on the beach in Negril. This was my 40 year anniversary of Negril, my wife's 35th and our 33rd year at Crystal Waters. To be honest, in the beginning we went to Negril every other year, but for the last 10 years or so - annually. And since 1981 it's been at Crystal Waters. So we've seen the changes over the years... but the one thing that never changes is the joy of being in the middle of the beach with the staff Nehru provides. There are two three BR villas, many two BR villas and a few one BR villas. All come with a cook who willl prepare meals that would knock your socks off - if for some crazy reason you were wearing socks... We go with two other couples and stay in Villa #8, with beautiful views and a floor plan we love. Last week Blosson was our cook and prepared breakfast every day and dinner on 6 of the 8 nights we ate in. We tend to find lunch on the beach, meat patties or maybe the Jerk Chicken Club at Country Country. Honestly, you cannot go wrong with the Villa cooking. Anything you want, fish, lobster, shrimp, chicken (Blossom's fried chicken was awesome) pork. The local fisherman, vegatable man, lobster guy all stop by with their goods so the cook can prepare fresh meals. On Sunday (oulr last day) the other two couples had already left for the airport... our bags were packed and on the porch... then we found out just before getting into the cab for MoBay that our flight to Baltimore was cancelled. No problem - Nehru let us stay another night, we put our swimsuits back on and headed to the beach for an extra day in heaven. Oh, btw - we extended our stay to two weeks next year... not as long as some of the other repeat guests at CW whom we look forward to seeing every year... You'll love Crystal Waters...

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank CorbsinVa
red deer, alberta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We recently spent a week at crystal waters in a one bedroom villa and had the best holiday we have had in 13 years. All of the staff, including the office staff, grounds staff, security, maid and house keepers all literally bent over backwards to make sure our stay was as pleasant as can be. I was extremely happy to have the fish truck come daily and bring us fresh live lobster. We bought shrimp on site and had lobster and shrimp every night we were there, sometimes barbecued by Kamel who does the the beach security. Our maid Elaine was awesome preparing us all of our meals, there was always a nice variety of food and plenty of it. We hired Sparrow whom drives taxi for the hotel, and he did a couple private tours of the area for us. He is also a great person, knowledgable, has good contacts for shopping for fruit, souvenirs, etc. He also took us up to the airport and was very dependable and prompt. The owner Nehru spent some time taking with us to ensure that we were having a good time, which was nice to see. The buildings are all well maintained, and up to date tvs, radio stereo system etc. From what i understand this place has 95 percent returning customers, so I am so glad that we were able to get in. Even though the hotel is next to Margariteville the noise was very minimal and at night only the tree frogs could be heard. The water in the ocean is a gorgeous, clear blue, very warm, sandy bottom and we spent hours in it each day. We also walked up the beach north, for quite a ways, it is less busy once you get to the public beach area. All in all we fell in love with Crystal waters, and would recommend anyone to go stay there.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank iaustin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

My boyfriend and I spent several months trying to decide where to stay in Negril for vacation. I mean we literally searched each condo, villa, etc on the Seven Mile. Based on the reviews, we finally decided on Crystal Waters. The reviews were well founded; this place did not disappoint.

Crystal Waters is a place that is done in excellence. From the villa and grounds to the staff. Nehru is delightful and makes a regular appearance to make sure that all is well. The rooms are exceptionally maintained and clean. I am very selective when it comes to lodging. I know clean, and this place is very clean. The room was updated with flat screen TV, cable, stereo, and had everything we needed for our stay. Our cook/ housekeeper was very pleasant and prepared our requested meals to our satisfaction. Our favorites from her was the eskovitch fish and the curry chicken. YUM. Best eskovitch ever. I must say though that my boyfriend's sister was in the villa next door... and we absolutely adored her cook/housekeeper Pauline. Ask for her if you can. I have to admit, she is the best as she goes well above and beyond normal responsibilities.

The grounds are immaculate. Beauty and excellence. Words are inadequate.

The pool was just okay. I tried it out because it was there. But, the beach is literally steps away. Crystal Waters have these little huts that you can take a lounger and just relax. I loved the beach hammock; we became one on this trip.

The beach. Yes, there are vendors. Yes, they want you to buy things. I told them no and they left me alone. Security was not an issue. We felt very secure. While walking on the beach I peeked at other villas and condos. It was evident to me that Crystal Waters is head and shoulders above them. We made the right choice.

This was the most amazing and relaxing vacation I've ever been on and I have to thank Crystal Waters for it. They made my pre birthday celebrations absolutely memorable. If I am ever in Negril, this is the place that I will stay. Period. No question.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple