Negril Yoga Centre
US$343
  • Breakfast included
US$978
US$582
Home Sweet Home Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$164
US$79
  • Pool
US$108
US$79
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
US$289
Travelocity
US$279
US$217
Catcha Falling Star(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$272
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyoga retreatshared bathroomnight guardmorning yogaknutsford expresshot waternorman manleyackee and saltfishno air conditioningreal jamaicaclean roomsoutdoor showerfront officeroad noisethe cliffhammocksmile
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The Yoga Centre is perfectly located near the end of the 7 mile beach and very close to town. The landscaping on the property was just enough to create a sense of privacy. The food here is absolutely wonderful! I knew when coming here that it would not be a fancy 5 star resort and that is the main reason why I chose to come here. Getting away from all the tv, electronics and other distractions we are faced with on a day to day was great! Hot water and high pressure showers were not here, so I was a bit disappointed about that but overall I highly recommend the Yoga Center even if you don't do yoga!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoHanna N
NegrilYoga, Manager at Negril Yoga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Hello ,

It was great having and sharing our little Oasis with you and hope to share with you again in future .
We discovered a leak in the underground pipe and the problem has been fixed ,, Amen:).

Best wishes
Marcia Gordon .

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I love the Negril Yoga Centre. I have visited 4 times now, and each time I feel so at home, welcomed and thankful for the authentic Jamaican charm of the place. The tropical garden setting is beautifully kept, and the warmth and humor of the staff is really what keeps me returning. Especially Annette's kindness, good humor and hospitality. Annette is the on-site chef who whips up her own homemade feta cheese and yogurt, along with many other delicious homemade regional dishes. Her homemade johnny cakes, coconut curry stir fry, greek salad and amazing breakfasts that feature fresh papaya among other local fruits, is the highlight of my stay at the Negril Yoga Centre. I like to stay in the room right next to her little kitchen cabana, because its comforting to wake up to her arriving at 7:00 am, every morning. I know the coffee will be on its way, piping hot and strong...just the way I like it! Millie works with Annette either assisting or taking the lead, and is equally as warm and talented in the kitchen. Fanette's yoga classes are a great way to begin your day, and Nicole's evening class is a great way to end. The drop-in fee is $15 if you do not stay at the Centre, and only $10 if you do stay there! Very low compared to what you pay in the states. My first trip there was with a retreat group, but now I feel comfortable traveling there alone. Its a communal feeling at the Yoga Centre, with as much privacy as you like, but also the opportunity to meet travelers from all over the world. Even if you stay at a resort or another hotel, dropping into the yoga classes and having breakfast or lunch afterward is an incredible experience at the Negril Yoga Centre. The office staff are organized, business-like and friendly, and the rooms are impeccably kept by Claudette and Pauline. The whole place is kept running, clean, and managed by the maintenance man/gardener/groundskeeper, Homesy. What a nice place. I feel safe, welcomed and watched over, quite literally by the security guard, who is as friendly and respectful as they come. I will skip the more upscale, all-inclusives forever, now that I found this little gem nestled within the true Jamaican culture, and across from one of the most GORGEOUS beaches in the world! Its an INCREDIBLE VALUE, if you want a real experience in an authentic Jamaican setting.

Room Tip: Casa 1, 2 and 3 are my faves, but there is a thai style apartment that looks cool, too! The other bungalow villas are simple, clean and jamaica-yoga-artsy in decor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Juleevee
Negril Yoga Cen... J, Manager at Negril Yoga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Hello ,

It was our pleasure sharing our little Oasis with you and We look forward to have you visit us again .

Much love and respect from all of us here at the Negril Yoga Centre .

Marcia

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I travel alot and this is truly a place that i can unwind. Its a simple place with a warm staff and a great place to chill. Good location to walk across the street to the beach.I am able to get back in touch with what is important in life and reminded to enjoy simplicity.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank jeanlovesnegril

Hello ,

Thank you for coming and it was our pleasure sharing our Little Oasis with you .

Love and blessings !

From all of us here at the Negril Yoga Centre .

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I have been going to the Negril Yoga Center for over 20 years, this little slice of heaven is always consistent in price, food, yoga class etc...we had 3 massages outside under the hammock hut with the cool ocean breeze on are backs. The coffee is always good & hot & the food is fresh & healthy!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marissa G

Hi ,

It has always been our Pleasure having you all these years and we are happy to know we fulfill your needs every time .

One love , One heart !

much respect from all of us here at the Yoga Centre .

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Our family stayed at the Negril Yoga Center at the beginning of this month and had a wonderful experience. The staff, the clean and bright rooms and the vibes of the Centre are a delight to the senses and a respite from the huzzle of the daily grind back home. The prices are very reasonable, the food is healthy and delicious and the yoga tops it all. We can't wait to return again soon.

Room Tip: the quieter rooms are in the back of the Centre.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Hello ,

Thank You for coming , we enjoyed sharing our little Oasis with you and look forward to having you visit again .

Many blessings and Love from all of us here at The Yoga Centre .