Negril Yoga Centre
US$99
  • Pool
US$212
US$193
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$69
US$120
US$59
  • Pool
Hedonism II(Negril)
US$767
  • Breakfast included
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$148
Xtabi Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$484
US$469
Bookit.com
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$78
Cancelon
All reviewsyoga retreatshared bathroomnight guardmorning yogaknutsford expresshot waternorman manleyackee and saltfishno air conditioningreal jamaicaclean roomsoutdoor showerfront officeroad noisethe cliffhammocksmile
Reviewed 25 July 2010

I spent three nights in a clean, non-airconditioned room with a shared bath. The staff, Marcia, Scarlet and the ladies in the kitchen, are helpful, courteous and friendly. The grounds are well kept. The yoga instructor, Fanette, comes every morning. I am new to yoga; but, feel lucky and fortunate to have such an outstanding person introduce me to this discipline. Negril Yoga Center is not for those who want the trappings of an air-conned resort. If you are on a budget and looking for a warm welcome, good food and wish to practice yoga under expert guidance, this property offers tremendous value for money and more importantly, a memorable, pleasant experience.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2010

If your considering where to stay in Negril you should defiantely consider the yoga centre. It was clean, safe, decent price and absolutely beautiful. I was surrounded by mother nature's beauty the entire time. The staff was unreal, going beyond regular measures to make sure my stay was comfortalbe. I felt safe and happy the entire time i was there. This precious little gem is by far the best place to stay in Negril. Enjoy to all who decide to stay!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2010

Just got back from a eleven day stay at the Yoga Centre. I've been to Negril five times and this was my favorite place to stay.
From the time you walk through the front gate you know you've found something special.
The whole place is an amazing garden. There are flowers and trees everywhere that are very well kept. The room we stayed in was the Chickie. It is an adorable cottage with a large room with two beds a very nice kitchen with everything you need. There is a nice size bathroom with an outdoor shower which was almost the coolest part of the whole place. Every morning there were humming birds in the Mango trees.
The cottage has a picnic table out front and there is a hammock in a grove of trees in the back.
Then there is the staff: they were the best! Every single one of them went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. They checked in with us several times a day. The first morning we ordered breakfast and it was brought to our cottage and the food was great and a very inexpensive price.
The resort is located directly across the road from the beach and walking distance to town which makes it very convenient.
The night watchman (wish I could remember his name) always checked in with us when he got there and was very friendly. One night we had a couple of flying ants in our cottage and he came over and killed them for us and made sure the next night that we didn't have any problems.
Oh, and Brandy...we love you!
Beautiful place with beautiful people. I can't wait to go back.
(and no, you don't have to do yoga to stay here)

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2010

Hi. I have nothing but positive things to say about the Yoga Centre. I had a lovely time there and really appreciate the fact that such a wonderful budget option is available for travelers visiting Negril. I'm sure I will stay there again and have already recommend it to others. Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank thefirstmusketeer
Reviewed 10 March 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Yoga Center in 2006 and I still have wonderful memories from there. We had a small quaint, private, clean and safe room across the street from the beach and it was the best time . We have stayed in many major hotels in Egypt (Hilton Green), Canada (Ritz Hotel), Bahamas, Belize and other countries but the Yoga Center has been one that we seem to remember with great fondness and always consider returning to again and again.

Bridget Stiggers