All reviews seven mile beach property vacation cambio ja sand vendors
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The resort was in the heart of fun activities and so close to the beach. It was clean and comfortable. The A/C worked during my whole stay, which is a first and so appreciated. Customer service could be better, but no major complaints. Security was on point and friendly. Overall, a great value.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Good: hôtel is in close proximity of town, beach. Mini fridge. Outside sitting on balcony. Pool table. Confortable bed and tv in room.

Bad : poor WIFi in room, limited hot water, and weak pressure. AC leaks water, no extra toilet paper in room. Poor reception service. Trash was visible on site ( bottles left on the ground)

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Loved this place! Everyone was very helpful and pleasant to speak to and deal with. From the moment I arrived the security guy helped me settle in and made me welcome, safe and comfortable. Big up to Chrissie the night security who looked out for me the whole time I was there. Very clean, comfortable room, I got to know the maids very well, big thanks to Vas for taking care of my room and any requests I asked for. Perfectly located on the beach road within walking distance of all the bars, night life and amenities. Has a great pool area to relax and chill. The pool has a deep end for diving and swimming. Cannot think of anything negative to say about this place and will definitely be returning here again as I cannot imagine staying anywhere else on the beach road now.

Room Tip: My room overlooked the pool area and was very quite
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Raymond B
Reviewed 7 February 2017

the room was very good plenty off space five minutes from town plenty off resturants and bars on hand we have stayed here a few times this place also has a large pool just over the road from a 7 mile golden beach we only stopped staying here because the main road is hard to get over iff you are not very good at walking fast

Room Tip: they have gret rooms with a good view
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Fantastic stay at coral seas. I booked for a relaxing week of winter sun on a budget and this resort delivered . . Clean and tidy rooms, welcoming staff and a great atmosphere... incredible value for money definitely a thumbs up. Thankyou

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends