“"Very Relaxed,Quiet"”

Ranked #61 of 80 Hotels in Negril
A TripAdvisor Member
“"Very Relaxed,Quiet"”
Reviewed 10 July 2004

I spent 12 weeks in Jamaica this year having fallen in love with my first trip in 2003 and my hate for minnesota winters,I saved up my butt being a single guy with no kids was a smaller goal to accomplish than some could imagine.
I did not plan my stay at monnrise, i stayed about mile further down at peaceful gardens across the beach from Roots Bamboo.
Well after paying ahead for some of my room at peaceful and paying the rest when i got there, I was pretty much obligated to stay there.
I can write anyone with more of what i did in negril and the places i visited and so on if ya care to email me.
So come the end of my stay i wanted to check around other places before i left to keep in mind for next winter to soon come!!
I had a fellow minnesotan i had met in negril who was there about 10 weeks and he stayed at moonrise villa so i decided to stay my last 3 days there.
Ms. Moonie is very nice lady, and she did give me a decent price on a single room, she don't bargain to much lol, i decided to give in the $35 a night and check it out.
My room didn't come with the fridge or tv that some rooms have, but if i would have stayed there longer they are available. There is a nice swimming pool in the back, the landscaping around the place is awesome, its very quiet compared to peaceful gardens, like 8 times quieter!!
Ms.Moonie came to my room next day and wanted to know if i needed sheets or towels, after 11 1/2 weeks of doing my own laundry i was shocked, i gave her my trash and told her i was doing good.
The room comes with a safe deposit box, is cable ready, nice size bathroom, plenty Hot Water, another thing i didn't have much od 11 1/2 weeks!!
The restaraunt and bar were nit really in service but it is set up and i heard Ms. Moonie still cooks breakfast.
The security is very good, the driver Gary took me to the airport and is very cool man 876-775-7389 if you need to get picked up.
when i return i plan to go straight to Moonrise Villa and at least spend first few days to week there while i shop the cliffs for a decent monthly affordable rate.
Email me for a link to my jamaica pics.

Ya Mon ~ respect

876-957-4344 Moonrise
876-957-4675 Fax

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)