Pure Garden Resort
US$670
US$313
US$218
US$193
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$73
US$162
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$126
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$171
Xtabi Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$880
US$469
Bookit.com
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbourbon beachbank machinetimes square mallhot watermango treesbeautiful pooldirectly across the streetwalking distancehome away from homeconvenience storepool arealocation is greatsecurity guyscleaned dailysister propertyall inclusive vacationfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I stayed here for the first time in June 2013. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, with A/C and Hot running water. I have stayed at some of the more expensive inclusive hotels, and found this one to be the most affordable and convienient. The acoustic sounds of nature put you to sleep, and wake you up early at sunrise.

Room Tip: Give respect and you get respect!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Garrett W
Reviewed 11 July 2013

My first stay in negril and at Pure was so nice. Everyone was very nice. Locals do stay in this hotel, but I came to Jamaice to meet people and have fun and me and my friend did exactly that. Vincent the owner, was very nice and so was all the staff. It was safe and in the best location. Everything was in walking distance. Bourbon beach was across the street and we loved going there daily. The floors can be a little cleaner, but our sheets and towels were changed daily. The ac worked great, room was huge and the fridge and microwave were new.. I can't wait to go back. This hotel is great for group of friends or families or singles.

Room Tip: stay on 2nd level.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank guyanesechic
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Everybody here is great, and makes you feel at home. I plan to return to this hotel many times due friendliness, security and value. It is close to the beach and entertainment centers. Great for families or singles.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ross M
Reviewed 8 June 2013

we wanted to party at Bourbon Beach for my birthday May 25th this year, but they had no rooms...the lady that works there told us to go across the street to Pure Garden and we were delighted to stay here, the rooms were huge, and comfortable and clean...the shower was hot and lovely, the air conditioning worked great and even had free WiFi. the gardens were pretty and wish I would have had more time there to go for a dip in the pool as it looked really nice too. the price was great and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank emdKelly
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Call ahead to ask if its possible to have Russell be your driver to and from the resort. He was very kind, offering to stop whenever along the way there, be it for a bite to eat, to take pictures or just a breath of fresh air ;) Upon arrival both the ladies behind the counter, and all staff throughout my stay at Pure Garden were very easy going and very helpful. Be it playing scrabble or Frisbee with me, picking mangos my first day, charging my cell endlessly, offering to wash a load of laundry, taking time to explain words to a Jamaican song I liked, suggesting places on the island to explore or eat at.. they were there with a smile to listen or to help - including a security guard every night at the gate. I only stayed in my room long enough to sleep n shower.. I was happy there was no alarm clocks or phones in the rooms (if I wanted to know the time I could of just turned on the television, and while I had my cell, a portable was available to use within the front lobby with the use of your own calling card). I was happy arriving to towel swans with fresh flowers over both beds, as its what I saw in the pictures online. Good things take time and I don't let little things don't get in the way especially on vacation! If I needed more then the 6 drawers and the 4 hangers I know staff would have found more for me. I didn't even turn on the television at all but was told there was a variety of channels to pick from. Being as they hadn't owned it for even a year as of my stay Mar 22nd thru April 3rd - I'm excited to return to my new home away from home next year. Thank you Pure Garden resort staff it was the best ever birthday vacation!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends